Chap 10 - Halloween Surprise

Y/n's POV

The first few weeks with Harry and Ron at Hogwarts was going brilliantly thanks to Freddie, Georgie, Lee Lee and Ollie keeping me updated on Harry's progress while I mentored Hermione Granger and she was shocked on how knowledgeable a prankster like I was. Today I had gotten the shock of my life and Ollie's my own little brother was now the Gryffindor Quidditch team's seeker as a first year just as I was although herimone surprised the boys saying it was in our blood and showed them the trophy case where dad's plague crest was held while I bonked Fred and George on the head for trying to scare Harry off. I told Ollie that I would be a chaser and replacement seeker for our team as he trained harry on Quidditch as the Marauders and Peeves got some sneaky pranking done like dying Malfoy's hair to red and gold with boils on his face for picking on Neville Longbottom and many other first years. Along with a bunch of odd things happening around the school from a three headed dog and a trapdoor.

*****************

Y/n walked with Herimone as she talked holding her book from charms class close as a mocking voice hit their ears. "It's Levi-osa, not Levio-sar." Ron made fun of Hermione as Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnegan and even Harry laughed as the boy kept talking. "She's a nightmare, honestly. it's no wonder she hasn't got any friends." Y/n clenched her hands into fists as she watched the girl ran into Ron crying and made the boys stop walking as Harry said. "I  think she heard you." While a current second year girl walked in front of the four boys and yelled at them. "RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY, DEAN THOMAS, SEAMUS FINNEGAN AND HARRY JAMES POTTER! I NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE ASHAMED OF FELLOW GRYFFINDORS!!!!" Y/n's yelling caught everyone's attention as she yelled at the boys. "RONALD YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE FUN OF ANYONE OR YOUR NO BETTER THEN MALFOY, SEAMUS YOU BLOW UP THINGS SO YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO LAUGH AT OTHERS! AND AS FOR YOU HARRY, I EXPECTED MORE KINDNESS FROM MY OWN BLOOD. I MAYBE A PRANKSTER BUT I ONLY PRANK THOSE WHO DESERVE IT AND THAT IS BULLIES WITH THE ONES WHOM LAUGH WITH THEM!!" With those last words Y/n ran off to find Hermione with help from the marauders map finding her in the girl's bathroom crying and the eldest Potter hugged the girl close and gave her comfort. "Shh it's alright Mione don't you dare listen to what Ronnikins said because you do have friends after all  you've got me as a friend and I always protect those I care about." Y/n said while the first year cried into her cloak.

Marauders POV

Fred, George, and Lee were walking to their next class when we heard yelling in the courtyard and saw Y/n yelling at Ron, Seamus, Dean and Harry for being mean to the first year Hermione Granger then ran off red with anger as well flicking her wand behind her which made Ron's ears become huge like a elephant's as Harry looked sad since he has never truly disappointed his elder sister until now. Merlin this was the first time anyone had even seen her blow up with anger.

*****************

It had been hours since Y/n had comforted Hermione that she now wanted to go back to the dormitory tower so the girls walked out of the bathroom stall only to see a giant ugly troll in front of them. Y/n carefully and slowly moved Herimone back into the stall whispering to her. "Stay low and don't worry." Y/n said as she removed her wand from her black stocking liner and began firing spells at the beast to keep it's peabrain focused on her as well casting protego that is until it hit her with it's club making the second year fly against the wall knocking her unconscious and Hermione screamed in fear while Harry and Ron arrived distracting the troll until Ron knocked it out with it's own club. The professors Mcgonagall, Quirrell and Snape whom looked at the troll in shock but not until Hermione ran over to Y/n Potter on the ground seeing the girl was bleeding heavily from her head. "Oh my goodness! Fetch Poppy quickly and we have to get her to the hospital wing immediately before she loses anymore blood!" Minvera shouted as she and Snape floated Y/n off the ground passing the three first years whom held sad eyes.

The next two days passed in the hospital wing when Y/n groaned waking up slowly with a slight pain in her head then looked aside seeing her friends surrounding her bed along with her brother. "Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Lee, Cedric, Angelina, Katie and Peeves. Why am I in the hospital wing...oh my godric the troll how'd it get into Hogwarts? How'd I survive..." Y/n was some silent as Harry, Ron and Hermione hugged her close crying and saying how happy they were that she was okay. "Hey, hey easy you golden trio, it will take a lot to kill me besides I did my job protecting you all from harm." She said while the three left leaving behind her friends whom lectured ie Angelina and Katie about being more careful while Cedric made sure Y/n had gotten the gift basket the Hufflepuff house made for her then her four best friends behind as Lee told that what she'd did was now around the school and Peeves told her about the pranks she had missed. Finally Fred and George Weasley hugged her close smiling. "You really scared us there N/n, Fred here was nearly out of his mind with worry and Minnie gave Gryffindor thirty points for your bravery and our little brothers's sheer dumb luck with knocking out that troll." George said as Y/n laughed softly before Poppy gave her a cup of skeleton grow along with some pumpkin juice. The eldest potter quickly drank down the horrid tasting potion and then drowned the taste away with pumpkin juice. Now it was just Fred and Y/n besides Poppy as Fred looked down at Y/n while holding her hand in his own. "You scared everyone to death you know that, love?" He asked honestly as Y/n blushed slightly then looked up at him. "I know that Freddie but at least everyone is safe and sound plus Quidditch begins soon hehe I can't wait. Oh and Fred..." She lends up towards him and kissed his cheek before lying back down as the potion was taking effect. "I glad your by my side." Y/n said with a smile before falling back asleep to fully heal up.