Chap 25 - Full Moon & Family

Y/n's POV

Remus and I ran down to the whomping willow tree quickly casting a freezing spell then ran down the entrance. "You took your potion I trust Moony?" I asked as the man beside me nodded as we drew out our wands hearing Sirius talk. "Are you going to kill me, Harry?" With those words Remus and I entered the room as he said pointing at Harry's wand. "Expelliarmus!" I watched Harry get off the ground and back to Ron and Hermione. "Well, well Sirius looking a little ragged, aren't we? Finally the flesh reflects the madness within." Remus said as I picked up Harry's wand while Sirius said. "Well, you would know all about madness within, wouldn't you Remus?" As they hugged I smiled at them til Herimone yelled out. "No! I trusted you! And all this time y-you've been his friend. He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes." I looked over at Herimone not really surprised with her quick intellect. "Just how long have you known about that, Mione?" Making the golden trio look at me finally. "Y-Y/n what are you doing here with them?" Herimone asked me as Harry looked as if he was betrayed. "First of all you three, I'm no traitor to anyone here and as for why well I can't said for I'd spoil the fun." I said before looking at Sirius and Remus as they argued. "Enough! Both of you! Harry, Ron and Herimone deserve to know the truth and why" I shouted out at them.

**************************

"I know why." Y/n, Remus and Sirius looked over at Harry as he spoke. "You betrayed my and my sister's parents! You're the reason they're dead!" Y/n shook her head as she walked over to her brother. "No, harry no that is a lie that I, myself once believed until I found out the truth." She said while Remus explained farther. "Somebody did betray your parents, but it was somebody who, until quite recently, I believed to be dead!" Y/n heard the floorboards creak as she silently walked back over towards Ron and began healing his leg as she glared at the rat in his hands. "Who was it, then?" Harry asked Remus and Sirius whom said. "Peter Pettigrew! And he's in this room! Right now! Come out, come out, Peter! Come out, come out and play!" Sirius walked forward only for Severus to cast expelliarmus at him and remove Remus's wand from his hand. "Ah, Vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you." Severus said as Remus walked forward a bit. "Severus, it..." yet instantly moved aside at wand point. "I told Dumbledore you were helping an old friend into the castle, and now here's the proof." Y/n cleared her throat lightly as her godfather looked at her. "That's where you are wrong, Uncle Severus. I helped them into the castle. Once again, you put your keen and penetrating mind to the task, and as usual, come to the wrong conclusion." Y/n said as she harshly grabbed Scabbars from Ron as the rat squeaked and wiggled in her hand wildly as the three men argued on until Harry knocked Severus back into the bed unconscious as he pointed Herimone's wand at Remus and Sirius. "Tell me about Peter Pettigrew!" Y/n carried Scabbers up to the piano as well squeezing him harshly. "He was at school with us. We thought he was our friend." Remus explained as Harry said. "No. Pettigrew's dead. You killed him!" Harry pointed the wand at Sirius. "No, he didn't. I thought so too, until you and your sister mentioned seeing Pettigrew on the Map!" Remus said stepping in front of Sirius. "The map was lying, then." He said as Y/n yelled at Harry with Sirius. "The map never lies! Pettigrew's alive! And he's right here!" Y/n held out Ron's aging rat whom tried biting on her fingers only to be stopped by her placing her wand against the animal's stomach. "The bloody coward cut off his finger so everyone would think he was dead then transformed himself into a rat." Sirius explained as Y/n looked over at Harry. "Now, you want to see whom really betrayed mum and dad?" She said while placing the rat onto the piano as Remus. Sirius and Y/n fired their wands at the rat with Y/n hitting him as the rat transformed back into a old, sickly, fat man with a rat like features. Remus and Sirius pulled the man out of the hole he had try to flee from then his beady eyes looked at them. "Remus? Is-is this Sirius? My old friends!" Peter said happily then tried to run away only for them to push him back into the room as the man looked around the room til his eyes landed on Y/n and Harry. "Y/n, Harry look at you two. You look so much like your father and mother, like James and Lily. We're the best of friends, he and I..." Peter said as Y/n moved in front of Harry and pushed Peter harshly back holding her wand out in front of her. "How dare you speak to Harry and me! How dare you talk about our parents in front of us!" Y/n shouted out in a fury filled roar as Remus, Sirius and Y/n cornered Peter at the piano as Remus asked the traitor. "You sold James and Lily to Voldemort, didn't you?!" Peter squealed out. "I didn't mean to! The dark lord--you have no idea the weapons he possesses! Ask yourself, Sirius! What would you have done? What would you have done? " Peter asked Sirius whom shouted at him. "I would have died! I would have died rather than betray my friends!" Peter ran under the piano as he kneeled down in front of Y/n, looking up at her and grabbed onto her cloak pleading to her. "Y/n, please you would not want uncle wormtail to be killed! James and Lily wouldn't have wanted me killed! Your parents, your dad would have spared me! He would have shown mercy! " He said until Y/n kicked him in between the legs harshly making him fall onto the ground and began punching him in the stomach then face. "How would you know anything about what my dad would have done?! You sold them out! Because of you I saw them die in front of my own eyes and your no longer my uncle!" Y/n said as she gave Peter a black eye, broken nose and a busted lip. She pulled Peter up off of the ground and threw him against the piano as he cowered in fear of the girl as Y/n, Remus and Sirius pointed their wands at Peter. "You should have realized Peter, that if Voldemort didn't kill you, we would, together." Sirius said only to be stopped by Harry. "No!" Y/n glanced at her brother as Remus spoke up. "Harry, this man is..." Harry stepped beside his sister as he spoke. "I know what he is. But we'll take him to the castle." Peter fall onto his knees graveling. "Oh, bless you, boy. Bless you!" He tried to reach for Harry only to be kicked away by Y/n's steel toed boot. "Get off! Knowing my brother well enough, We'd take you to the castle. After that, the dementors can have you." She said while smiling at seeing the man crying in fear.

**************************

"Sorry about the bite. I reckon that twinges a bit." Sirius said to Ron as He and Harry helped Ron through the cave while Y/n made Peter move in front. "A bit? A bit?! You almost tore my leg off!" Ron complained til Y/n growled angrily at him. "Bloody hell Ronald, I healed your blasted leg from the worse of it so man up!" She yelled at him then exited the willow with Remus whom set Severus onto the ground and Y/n guickly placed Peter into a full body binding spell before going back to heal Ron's leg completely. "There good as new." She said while smiling softly before looking over at Harry and Sirius then walked over to them. "You N/n really are a true leader and loyal person. James and Lily would be proud of you, both of you." Sirius said smiling while Y/n and Harry hugged him happily. "It's good to have you back Padfoot as an uncle and Harry's godfather." She said while smiling til Herimone shouted out afraid. "Y/n! Harry!" The group looked back seeing the full moon then Y/n and Sirius ran up to Remus as he began changing into his werewolf self. "Moony took his wolfsbane but he'll still attack humans!" Y/n said as Harry grabbed Peter and Ron with the help from Herimone move back while Sirius held onto Remus Y/n stood in front of Harry, Ron and Hermione before placing Peter in a twenty four hour binding spell. Seeing Remus change into his werewolf self was unpleasant for the four along with him tossing Sirius aside as he screamed run to them. "Sirius!" Y/n shouted out as she looked up at Remus then Severus woke up seeing the golden trio and his goddaughter. "Y/n Lily Potter!" He said angrily til he heard growling behind him then moved in front of the four to try to protect them. "That won't work, Severus, Harry, Ron and Herimone, I hope you all understand what I'm going to do!" Y/n said shifting into her lioness form and jumped forward attacking Remus before he could harm her family and friends. "Y/n's an animagus!" Ron whispered shouted as a lioness and werewolf circled each other snapping their jaws at each other as Y/n swiped her claws at Remus's chest making him howl out in pain before jumping onto her about to strike until Sirius in his dog form attacked Remus to protect Y/n and the others. The two animagus growled/roared at the werewolf in front of them then attacked again before making him follow them into the forest. "Sirius! Y/n!" Harry ran from Severus as he saw Remus toss Sirius down onto the ground as Y/n protected him roaring at the beast until her eyes saw Harry then was striked on her side by Remus's claws slightly was when Harry tossed a rock at Remus's head making him move away from his godfather and sister as Sirius nuzzled her muzzle making the girl growl lightly in pain, slowly she stood up and tumbled down the hill shifting back into her human form. The werewolf moved away from Harry as he heard another werewolves howl then ran off while Harry and Sirius ran over towards Y/n as she lied near a lake's edge unconscious to the world.