Chap 42 - Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

*Mentions of Nudity and Sexual Activities!!*

Y/n's POV

I stepped into my best friend's George Weasley and boyfriend's Fred Weasley Joke shop 'Weasley's Wizard Wheezes' with Harry, Ron and Hermione smiling at how much they've accomplished. I was wearing my favorite red dress shirt with a black skirt along with one of Fred's older sweaters on me paired with my red faux leather thigh boots til I set my e/c eyes onto my golden boys as I ducked while fireflies fireworks flew pass my head. "Step up, step up. We've got Fainting Fancies, Nosebleed Nougats! And just in time for school, Puking Pastilles." Fred and George Weasley said separately as I walked around the shop til I headed upstairs towards their flat/workshop. I looked through the papers seeing all of our notes for each creation from the shiving snacks to the mini love potions. Each note brought a smile to my face remembering the mischief us second generation got into at Hogwarts til I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and held me against their chest. "I'm happy to see you as well, Freddie." I said before turning my head around to look into his deep yet warm brown eyes and pale star freckled skinned face smiling happily as I leaned onto my tip toes and kissed him sweetly on the lips.

♤Fred's Pov♤

I've missed this so much during the summer, holding my girlfriend close to my body like this it's a shame that we'll not be holding hands through Hogwarts corridors or celebrating a winning match of Quidditch in the Gryffindor common room or just sneaking around the school for a quiet place to relax. I kissed her back passionately before leaning my head down to her neck slowly leaving kisses on her skin feeling her shiver slightly in a way I knew she liked what I was doing. "I've missed you, my beautiful lioness more then you know.~" I whispered in her ear before placing a silence spell around the my and George's flat and workshop before guiding my girl into my private bedroom. I kept every single letter I've gotten from this girl since first year including the first one she ever sent to me when we first met seventeen years ago including more graphic drafts of my previous letters I wished to send her during the summer yet I hide them in my right hand drawer of my desk. After shutting the door behind me and locking it up I watched Y/n walk around my new room while removing my suit jacket and vest and hanged them up.

Y/n's POV

I looked around Fred's bedroom finding moving pictures of his family and of our own marauders, some with just us together, our yule ball picture and a few of us kissing which obviously Colin took or even Lee. I then noticed a more beautiful picture of myself on his work desk of me wearing his Quidditch jumper only in my bed at the Grimmauld place last summer snuggling into his chest as I slept in a gold lion and lioness photo frame. "A lot of pictures of me I see?" I said smiling as I turned around only to take a sharp intake of breath through my teeth from seeing Fred hanging up his tie on a hook but what made me blush was seeing his sculpted back muscles flexing under his dress shirt. "Oh sweet Helega Hufflepuff! Why did my former Quidditch beater player of a boyfriend have to be so hot?~" I thought before removing my boyfriend sweater quitely and unbuttoning dress shirt completely then slip my boots off. I slowly walked towards Fred and wrapped my arms around his waist the best I could since he was a bit taller than me by a foot or so while my hands rested over his heart. "Your heart is beating rapidly, Freddie. How bout we have a private broomstick ride?~" I whispered in a seductive yet sweet voice feeling him shiver in pleasure from my words. That was when he turned around and looked down at me before kissing my neck in pure need. "Your a tease, love." He said before kissing me on the lips.

" He said before kissing me on the lips