Chap 2 - Leaky Cauldron & Diagon Alley!

Once Hagrid and young Y/n Potter arrived in London, Hagrid then parked in front of an abandoned looking building with the sign saying 'Leaky Cauldron' and muggles walking by it without a second glance to the building in question. Y/n hopped out the motorcycle's side car and pulled on Hagrid's coat excitedly thus making the half giant laugh at the girl's excitement before escorting her into the Leaky Cauldron where the Bartender Tom greeted Hagrid. "Ello Hagrid the usual, I presume?" Hagrid shook his head smiling as Y/n looked around the pub with wide e/c eyes. "No another time Tom, I'm helping young Y/n Potter here gather her school supplies for Hogwarts." Once those words were said every witch and wizard looked over at Y/n Potter in awe. "Bless my soul, it's Y/n Potter in my pub." Tom said while Y/n waved smiling politely as a variety of witches and wizards greeted her happily even her soon to be defense against the dark arts professor Quirrell, an pale man wearing black and purple robes and a deep purple turban on his head. "A great pleasure to meet you all but just wait til next year when my little brother Harry begins his first year of Hogwarts, and I'll see you professor at school where I look forward to learning from you amongst the other great professors." Y/n said politely and respectfully smiling as Hagrid took them to the Alleyway for Diagon Alley. The young girl watched Hagrid take out his pink umbrella and with it, he did a tapping on the bricks where four were empty then her eyes widened in fascination as the bricks moved around to create the entrance to Diagon Alley.

*****************

"Welcome, Y/n, to Diagon Alley." Y/n walked through the opening with Hagrid looking around at all the wizarding shops from the quills and ink, QQS store, bits and bobs she'd be needing for her wizardry, the tailor shop, the creature shop then finally her eyes where set on Gringotts, the wizard bank. As Hagrid and Y/n entered the bank she was goblins carting wagons filled with precious jewels, gold, silver and bronze coins. "Hagrid these are Goblins correct?" She asked while Hagrid ruffled her hair gently with pride. "Right ya are Y/n, Goblins are clever as they come but not the most friendly so stay close to me alright." He said as they walked up to the main Goblin's teller desk where Y/n saw an elderly goblin wearing half moon glasses writing down something while Hagrid cleared his throat thus gaining the goblin's attention then spoke. "Ms. Y/n Potter wishes to make a withdrawal." The Goblin set down his quill and looked down at Y/n Potter saying to her. "And does Ms. Y/n Potter have her key?" At those words Y/n smiled sweetly before removing her necklace and showed the head goblin her ruby lined golden key. "Here is my key good sir." She said while the Goblin's eyes widened at her proper manners. "Griphook please escort Ms. Potter and Hagrid to her family vault." With that said and done the three rode down into the underground vaults of Gringotts with Griphook to Vault 687 as Hagrid gave Griphook the lamp then Y/n handed him her key to open up the vault. As it opened Y/n's e/c eyes widened in disbelief seeing huge mountains of gold galleons, silver sickles and bronze knuts before turning to Hagrid. "My mum and dad left all this for me and Harry, Hagrid?" She asked while the half giant nodded soon she stepped into the vault with Griphook's help then took two handfuls of gold galleons, silver sickles and bronze knots and placed them into her red and gold bag leaving the vault but not before giving Griphook a gold galleon and a peck on the cheek for his helpful service.

********************

Hagrid and Y/n exited the bank as she looked through her list but not until bumping into someone causing them to land on the ground on their bums. "Ow, are you alright? I should have been watching were I was going." Y/n said as she looked over seeing a four set of deep brown eyes and a set of fire red hair, paled fair skinned freckled boys. "That's alright there love, we're Forge and Gred Weasley" the twin boys joked causing Y/n to laugh at their little mischief name calling. "Nice to meet you Fred and George, I'm Y/n Lily Potter." She said honestly before helping them off of the ground as the twins looked at her in shock while a man with thinning red hair and a plump woman with fiery red hair along with three other red haired boys and a little red headed girl clinging to her mother's hand as they ran towards Y/n, Hagrid and the twins. "Frederick and George Weasley what have I told you about running off?!" Their mother yelled at them for worrying her. "Molly dear calm down, their safe and I must head off to work." Y/n looked over at the huge family and smiled as well giggling thus making the family look at her. "Merlin it's Y/n Potter." The man said shaking her hand lightly. "Arthur Weasley, young miss potter and this is my wife Molly, my sons Charlie, Percy, you've met Fred and George, Ronald Weasley and my daughter Ginevra 'Ginny' Weasley. It's a great pleasure to meet you at last." He said smiling while Molly gave her a bear hug. "My goodness you look just like your mother Lily with a good mix of your father." Molly said before placing the young girl back down as she breathed deeply in coughing not used to getting bear hugs, giving them sure. "Thank you Mrs. Weasley but you all can call me Y/n or N/n if you want to, I'll be starting my first year at Hogwarts soon." She said smiling sweetly as the older son Charlie patted her on the head. "Maybe I'll see you on the Quidditch pitch aye, Potter. Your dad was seeker as I am." He said smiling while Y/n nodded happily as the family talked to her and Hagrid before leaving to get her uniforms, cloaks, supplies then finally her pet. Y/n entered the shop with Hagrid seeing many types of animals, before going over to the owl section where she saw the most beautiful female barn owl with early sunrise colored eyes and it's baby besides her, each with lite brown, tan and white feathers yet the chick had sparkling green eyes like emeralds.