Chap 24 - Legends & Truth

Y/n's POV

A few months passed by with Freddie and I now dating officially along the work George and Lee with our pranks and prank sweets. Harry, Ron, Dean, Seamus and Neville tested out my crazy Bertie Bott's every flavor beans which made the eater make animals sounds if you got a good one and if you got a nasty flavor well that's a surprise. I've spent time with Remus during the full moon so my friends, brother and boyfriend have been wondering why I'd be do tired during the day along with a few medical bandages around my wrists. Thankfully the Wolfsbane potion is helping my wolfie uncle control himself thus letting him keep more of his humanity inside of his furry self. Quidditch season has began but we lost our first game to Hufflepuff because the dementors attacked Harry and I making us fall off of our brooms and wake up in the hospital wing as I covered up my back scars with my new Weasley sweater from Christmas thanks to Molly but Harry's and my own Nimbus two thousands were destroyed by the whomping willow. Harry, Ron and Hermione had their first trip to Hogsmeade although Uncle Vernon forgot to sign Harry's slip so he thought to use the invisibly cloak to sneak off but not before Fred and George snatched Harry out of the courtyard and where I was at then I removed the cloak from him.

*************************

"Easy Harry I wanted to show you something, the secret to the Marauders success with pranks." Y/n said smiling while giving Harry the old paper as he looked at it confused til Y/n took out her wand and tapped it on the paper. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." she said while writing began appearing in front of Harry. "This is the original Marauders map. We owe them a lot Prongs, Padfoot, Moony and Wormtail, the legendary pranksters of Hogwarts." Y/n said smiling happily as Fred and George explained to Harry about the map while Y/n walked into the forbidden forest to gather ingredients for Severus Snape to make more Wolfsbane potion for Remus. Y/n heard a snap behind her shoulder as she looked up seeing familiar black dog in front of her. "Padfoot? What are you doing here fella?" She asked while petting his head as the huge dog pulled on her sleeve towards the shrieking shack since Remus the young woman wasn't scared of the building anymore. Once inside the building the dog ran upstairs as the young woman followed him, as Y/n entered the former master bedroom looking for the dog yet only saw a familiar face in front of her.

"Sirius Black?" Y/n said as she guickly drew out her wand from her pocket and pointed it at the man. He smiled at the girl and sat down on the old mattress of a bed. "Hello lioness, thirteen years and you grown into a lovely woman like how your mother was yet as mischievous and brave like your father." He said smiling sadly while Y/n looked at him confused. "Why are you talking to me about my parents you gave them up to Voldemort thus Harry and I lost our family and home." She said lowering her wand and jumped up slightly as he screamed out at her. "I'm innocent! Damn it let me explain it to you, N/n" Y/n looked at him skeptically yet put her wand back into her black jeans pocket and sat on the floor and gestured the man to continue talking.

**********************

Y/n growled angrily at the truth that she shifted into her lioness form and roared out before tearing up a nearby pillow with her razor sharp claws until she finally calmed down and switched back. "Alright Padfoot what do we do about that rat?" She asked while drumming her fingers onto the peeling wallpapered wall since she now knew the truth about whom betrayed her family, her brother and friends. "Peter Pettigrew when I find you, I'm going to beat the bloody hell out of you." She said while crying since one of the men who was her father's friend was the one that killed them with a simple sentence of words. Sirius hugged the young woman and helped her calm down then they started talking about her first three years of Hogwarts, her friends, enemies, pranks and even about her parents so she could tell Harry later once he knew the truth. "Severus isn't that bad of a godfather Sirius although he is a bit of a nosey parker when I first dated my friend Cedric Amos Diggory or Ceddy/Badger as I call him. He'd use magic to separate us but now I'm dating my best friend and fellow prankster Frederick Weasley, I call him Freddie or Hyena. I've made great friends here including the whole Weasley clan expect Percy, I swear he has a stick up his ass." Y/n said smiling as she made Sirius laugh they looked outside from the window. "I should head back to Hogwarts and I will tell my friend Dobby to bring you some food just be in your animagus form then." With those words Y/n left back to Hogwarts from the one eyed witch statue secret entrance from Honeydukes.

**********************

Y/n talked to Fred, George and Lee in the common room laughing happily til Harry, Ron and Hermione walked into the room with Harry having tear stained cheeks. Y/n quickly ran up to Harry and hugged him close as she excused them from the room with Ron and Hermione right behind them as they explained to her what had happened in Hogsmeade. On that night Y/n and Harry used the Marauders map to look about the empty corridors for Peter Pettigrew only for Snape to find them needless to say Y/n stifled her laugh more than once until Remus came to their aid. As the three entered the DADA classroom, Remus looked over at the Potter siblings. "Now I don't know how you two had gotten possession of this map but that is the last time I am helping you out of a sticky situation." He said as Y/n rolled her eyes as Harry explained to Remus what he saw on the map before heading back to Gryffindor tower while Y/n looked over at Remus whom looked down at the Marauders map in shock at what he was seeing. "We've got to help him Moony, for Padfoot and to avenge Prongs and Lilyflower." She said while they sneaked out of Hogwarts to the whomping willow as Y/n froze it with ease then the two traveled into it's secret entrance and up to the shrieking shack where Y/n smiled seeing Dobby had given her 'dog' fresh and hot meal. "Lady Y/n, a pleasure to see you early oh here is Harry's signed Hogsmeade slip for next time." The little being gave Y/n the paper before vanishing then the first generation and second leader of the Marauders talked out their plan to trap a certain traitorous rat.

Little Y/n rode on a large black dog through her backyard with Remus chasing after them as James and Lily laughed while holding a tiny baby Harry. "N/n, Padfoot be careful she's a little girl!" Remus said as Y/n was placed on the ground carefully then picked up by Sirius laughing. "Oh, calm down Moony. Look at her a brave future marauder leader one day eh?" Sirius teased as Y/n giggled happily as magic lifted her up into the air and carried her into the arms of her godfather. "Severus!" The little girl smiled happily as she hugged the black robed wearing man then looked up seeing Peter. "Wormtail!" She said while pointing at the rat like man then wiggled free as Sirius quickly caught her. "You definitely are a cute future troublemaker, N/n." He said smiling sweetly as Y/n giggled.

**************

Y/n jumped up from her bed breathing slowly then fall back onto her bed sighing softly for it had been a few weeks since Remus tried to sneak Sirius into the Gryffindor tower to trap that rat with on luck at all, he had even destroyed Hilary's painting in anger and scaring the woman to near death but good thing paintings can't die. Malfoy had tried to apologize to Y/n since he had told his father about the Buckbeak incident and now the innocent creature was going to meet the execution axe. This news crushed not only her heart but Hagrid's as well so she always visited her half giant friend and Buckbeak at his hut but the time was nearing the end of her fourth year at Hogwarts so she still pulled pranks with Fred, George, Lee and Peeves until it was time.