Chapter 4 | let us go....

Early update because I love y'all

I woke up the next day to the same exact thing, a dark grey sky with nothing but chaos emerging from it

I woke up the next day to the same exact thing, a dark grey sky with nothing but chaos emerging from it. A deep sigh escaped from me as I pushed the covers back, sitting up while yawning loudly.

After sort of getting an understanding with Zayn, we decided to work on trusting one another even though I was still wary of him.

Especially how far he'll go to tell me things, stuff that could really end everything between us. I mean our relationship was over, but we are still good friends.

Well, I can attempt to be his friend from a distance , but it's still hard to not think of him as anything else. But everything still hurts when I think about it when I'm alone, how this changed all I thought I knew about him. And realized this version of him that I know, isn't the one who caters to me at night.

Last night he decided to sleep on the couch again, just to give me some type of space after our talk but once tonight comes... we'll be sleeping together in the same bed, and I had no idea how to feel about it.

But I wasn't going to dwell on it at all, he needed a place to sleep. This large bed didn't' have to go to waste, we can share without it meaning anything. The both of us are adults.

It'll be easy...

The door for the bathroom opened up, as smoke crept out while a damp chiseled body came into view. I looked in silence as he walked into the room as if nothing about his figure was anything to cover up, and I guess it wasn't since everything about it was very immaculate.

The glistening bronzed skin, I sat right on bed and watched as he walked past me, before pulling off his beige towel dropping it on the floor.

My eyes widen as it made contact with the deep V-line of his hips, as the flexing of his buttocks as he prowled around the room as if he owned. Which I'm pretty sure that he probably did, since this place had been very luxurious and top of the line.

But what made it pleasant was the fact it wasn't in your face annoying, it was very modern and just high technology that was actually the only thing...

I slowly looked down his body, seeing the way his body was hanging very low. Between his muscular thighs, my breath hitched as I closed my eyes softly. Get your raging hormones together. All of that is nothing anymore, it shouldn't be this hard to avoid someone. We just need to get used to being with each other again in terms of staying in the same room, other than that he was just someone I know..

When I opened my eyes again looking back at his body, my chest rose up and down in a very rushed manner. The only way to get over him and my hormones is if I accept his body, and just leave it exactly at that. My glances traveled up all of the tattoos, before checking out the wide sculpture of his collar bones.

I had made sure not to leave anything on his body out, until it reached his face and seeing his vibrant and inflamed hazel eyes searching my face. A twitch in his lips making me sigh, looking away.