chapter 11 | We aim for pleasure

The idea of going out after being locked away for months has been an exciting one, since I'm usually not the one to go out to clubs and party

But this was definitely long and overdue, that it seemed like a perfectly good idea. After getting out of the shower, finding the perfect outfit for tonight with Mona. She gave me a very stretchy dress, one that worked fine with my new figure.

I stood in the bathroom looking at my outfit, as the short and tiny thing clung to every part of my body. My make up was heavily placed and very cake-y up close, but it made me look like I didn't endure the hardest part in life within the past year from afar. I'm not too disappointed.

My head was curled in soft ringlets, while I had it pinned back to show my face. After that was done, Zayn knocked on the door telling me it's time for us to leave if we wanted to make it.

A sharp breath escaped me as I looked one last time in the mirror, laughing at the reflection - who exactly is this damn pregnant girl? It's so crazy to witness how I've changed and grown over time, I didn't have a lot of control about what's happened. But it's made me want to take matters into my own hands, about the life I want for myself; And it's not to live in fear.

Well, I guess there was nothing else for me to do, besides leave out the bathroom. I rolled my eyes at myself feeling a little self conscious, all while trying to gain confidence I've never had...

"Let's have some good clean fun tonight, and celebrate daddy's success until we make all of the changes for your arrival." I talk to my son while massaging my stomach, looking in the mirror. "Give mommy strength tonight, ok?"

Zayn knocked again, while asking me if I was okay. I gave the mirror one last look before walking out, and sliding past him while taking his hand. Tossing him a look over my shoulder.

"We're gonna be late, slowpoke." I teased him.

He spun me around before dragging me closer to his body, with the smuggest look on his face.

My body grew chills as he traced a finger down the side of my leg, before getting closer to my a very intimate part of me that's been left absent since we broke up. I gasped while a twinkle of amusement flamed his eyes, followed by lust.

"You're making it hard for me to not keep you here tonight, and have my way with you." Zayn said in a low graveling voice, while his hand is close to massaging a part that desperately ache for him.

But we couldn't do it. I can't do it. We need to stay civil, and getting back in this predicament with him would make things harder. The very moment we start, it'll just be difficult to quit.

I held back a moan, as his fingers touched the middle of my thong. "Then maybe we should do something to cease our wants, and make it worth it." Zayn ran his lips down my neck, as I closed my eyes while humming. "By dancing."