chapter 7| New Locations

"No, yeah, I totally understand you

"No, yeah, I totally understand you. We're just gonna be there for a few days, it'll most likely  end up as a week. You know how bad things are here, so, I'm just trying to go along, that bıtch will not interfering. Yeah, I get your concerns."

My eyes opened up to the sound of Zayn on the phone, not even bothering to keep his voice at a minimum. But that could've been ignored, for some time it was easy to block it out. Until he began walking around, while he rustled paper.

I stretched while yawning as a painful ache had pounded against my skull, while trying to wake up fully since Zayn refused on letting me sleep in peace. My back also feeling tight as I pushed up, seeing his luggage packed up by the door.

"Just say the word and I'll be able to do it, you know I'll always help out with anything. There is nothing unmanageable for me, but yeah, she will be really excited about this. We both will."

She? I groaned before sitting up, watching as Zayn paced all over the bottom floor. He spoke into the ear of what looks like a house phone, must've been provided to us. I just didn't know where he actually sat it down at, since I could talked to people I wanted to call a long time —ago.

The sky was very gloomy as if it was gonna rain again, but nothing too serious. Which seems as if it was good for now, at least it's not a thunder storm. Because I was pretty much sick of it now and that's saying a lot, something I used to love is now a thing I can not stand for the life in me.

Zayn was so busy with his phone conversation, I don't think even noticed that I had woke up from all of his worrying. Which means that it is either something really bad or really good, and since he isn't running off to somewhere. I'll say that it must be good, especially if he is excited..

"Okay, we'll see you in a minute." He says after noticing me, hanging up the phone."Morning."

He wasn't too hyper this morning, but it meant he is in a good mood. Maybe it has to do with last night, but nonetheless, I'm glad he's doing better than me.

I looked at him for a couple of minutes, before plowing down on the sofa. He noticed as I had started to lay down, before rushing toward me.

"Sorry, Princess." He grips my arms, pulling me back up. "You can't go to sleep right now, I know that it's early and we went to bed late."

A whine left me as I finally allowed him to pull me up, standing while hugging my body as I looked at him. The cold air making me shiver.

"What are you planning?" I nodded to all of his suitcases, crossing my arms. "You have a trip?"

He followed my glances to look at his luggage placed by the door, before turning back to me with a very large smile. "Actually, we have a trip that we're leaving for in thirty minutes, so whatever you can throw into your suitcase do it. Fast." Before I could even say how ridiculous that was, his phone started ringing.