Chapter 14| Love is better

Because I'm officially writing the manuscript for the book, and I'm so excited. I'm working extra hard, barely getting any sleep and still planning the fanfic. Because I love y'all, thank you for reading. Leave me comments. Byeee.

All of us stood on the porch of the house, just talking while making sure that I hugged every single person; Not skipping out on any loving member of Mona's family, as we said goodbye

Jacinda being the last person I hug the tightest, since it was like having my own grandmother around. She was a sweet person, who only aims to give everyone the best love that she can give.

It made me happy to know that, after what I had to experience. Witnessing a great love as the one she has for her granddaughter, it's one sight that I'll personally never forget in my life.

"You remain safe, okay?" Jacinda says to me as I pull back, looking at her with teary eyes.

For some reason I had no idea why I even felt sad, this isn't my family but at the same time I kind of felt like I'm up here just leaving home.

Which is kind of amazing that I got attached so fast, since it has only been a week of us being here; Yet, that week felt like a couple months, I never wanted to leave. But sadly, we have to go back to reality, and I'm honestly not prepared.

I nodded while smiling at her, keeping my very emotional feelings back. "Yes ma'am." Hating the way I sound like I wanted to cry, even if it's for no reason. "May I hug you, again?" I asked.

Jacinda gave me smile before pulling me in for yet another hug, this time I had made sure to close my eyes and fully lose myself in the hug; I smiled as she lovingly gripped the back of my head, before rubbing her hand up and down my back. And then we had finally pulled away.

"Sorry, I just don't get hugged like that often, but you probably figured that out." I laugh as I expressed my need for affection to her, while stepping back. And grabbing some of my bags.

Before she could respond Zayn had stepped up, looking down at her with a blank expression. I watched as Jacinda put out her hand, and give him a smile. My eyes switched between them and patiently waited for Zayn to grab it. But it never came... Instead...

Zayn wrapped his arms over her in a hug, her eyes were filled with as much shock in mine as there was in hers and pretty much everybody else's. The hug between them really didn't last that long, but since he actually insisted on doing that; It left a gigantic impact on me, considering a few months ago, he'd never do that with anyone he knew, which is saying a lot personally about this. He's learning to trust.

And I felt so proud of him, opening up and reaching out to someone; I had no idea what they must've talked about over the course of the week, or if they even interacted that much. Whatever Jacinda did really made him care, even if it didn't seem like it at all. This made me want to give this man all the love he deserves in the world, times freaking two, just shower him with as much affection as possible.