Chapter 37 | Death is hungry.

warning: viewers discretion is advised.

I watched as Bianca smiled brightly at me, holding a gun in her palm

I watched as Bianca smiled brightly at me, holding a gun in her palm. She mimicked the idea of being some kind person, as if I was able to trust her after all that she has done. My eyes focused on Helga's body laying on the floor, her throat gargling as if she was trying to catch her breath.

The blood lodged inside of her throat keeping her from breathing, she was struggling to hold onto any chance of life that she could, I could tell by her worried gaze that it was slowly inching away from her. Holding my palm over my mouth, struggling to hold in any cry that was threatening to come out, wondering how did this even happen in the midst of me sleeping right upstairs.

"Bianca."  A sob escaped me as I cried while keeping my eyes on Helga, seeing the way she was trying to crawl. "You have to help her, please." I begged while looking back at my deranged cousin who found humor in me asking something from her. "Do whatever you want to me, but please leave her out of it. Get her some help, please. Don't leave her like this, she can't..."

Helga's the most innocent person out of everyone, she didn't belong in the middle of this ridiculous war. It had nothing to do with her, no matter the circumstances no one deserves to get in the middle of this. Everyone that is here by chance should've been spared, even those in the past who got caught during their harsh crossfire.

She waved me off before standing up, pushing her boot into the back of Helga's head. "You know, I do believe this might be hard for you to witness. But then again it shouldn't because out of -- what? Close to a year now, you have managed to see a few deaths caused by Zayn, he's not a monster to you. And you don't ask him to spare the lives of many that he took." She gave me a frown. "Quite hypocritical of you. I feel like you're biased." Her head was shaking at me.

I watched as she pressed down harder on Helga, as she slowly tried to move away. Her eyes search for mine as Bianca takes away her breathing, all while she attempts to mouth the words 'run' to me. Wheezing as blood continued to pour out of her mouth, struggling for a few seconds until finally, she didn't move anymore.

"Oh god." I couldn't even look at her body, just laying there with her eyes wide. Blood draining out of her, the image would haunt me forever. Knowing that another great person lost their life, and it's because of Bianca.

My eyes closed as I sobbed before turning away from her body, gripping my stomach as another contraction began to rumble deep within my womb. I could feel my body tensing up just as the strongest one happening, losing my breath as it ached deep within just as gooey blood seeped from me.

"Take her body." Bianca says aloud before movement began happening around me, all while I struggled to hold in a scream that wanted to escape my lips. "Move it to the room, it's where everything is going to take place." Her instructions were loud and clear for whoever was with her.