Chapter 6| Paint me new

I know that I'm a little early, but today is a bad day and knowing that I uploaded makes me feel better. And seeing your comments. Thank you for sticking with me, as I share my brain with all of you. It means a lot. You don't know.

Elina - Here with me

Once the both of us got home we remained in the state of quietness, parting ways as soon as Zayn closed the door

Once the both of us got home we remained in the state of quietness, parting ways as soon as Zayn closed the door. We had all the privacy in our little quarter, but still decided to not spend any given time apart. And it wasn't intentional.

We had been in the middle of thinking about everything, and just needed to comprehend all of the stuff we had to lose. And gain in this odd situation, it didn't make things better. But I can agree that time apart is making it kind of easy.

And just maybe this will help us communicate later on, I can finally talk without getting mad, then he can listen to me speak and not get hurt.

This is gonna be a win for us, just have to look at it from a better side. We're very optimistic.

But I was too busy thinking about the intention of him bringing me with him today, because I had realized all of this was in order for him to get what he finally wanted more than anything.

Finally getting rid of Bianca. Once and for all.

But there was a twist in all of this, making me think of the reason why he thinks I should do it. And it just means that if does happen to be me that does it, then he wouldn't actually have a murder on his shoulders. And I can't be mad.

I was nervous to think about what will happen once everything finally comes into play; Since I was in danger anyways. This'll be self defense.

And this makes it all more twisted, but I guess I can't blame him for not wanting to be the cause of me losing another person. But if that was the case then it wasn't like she was always there to help me. Because whenever I needed her, it's like I didn't matter. She used me for personal uses. And then acts like I've never even existed.

"What are you drawing?"

My head snapped up towards Zayn who stood over me shirtless, all while his entire body was glistening under the fluorescent kitchen light.

He took another shower the moment we came back here, getting into his daily ritual as I had stayed downstairs near the kitchen area. Being upstairs all the time was getting old, so instead of following after him. I just stayed down here.

There was a lot that I wanted to say, and I kind of didn't know how to voice them properly, so, I decided to draw out all of my frustration on a piece of paper. And sketch them out, that kinda includes a bit of everything. I couldn't give him an answer, because it was all but a bunch of pointless doodles. That fully represented us.

A giant blob of scribbles. With everything I can think of, which seems like garbage but it's not.

"Just trying to clear out my head." I shrugged by pointing to the paper, while allowing him to get a look at what I had decided to sketch now.