Chapter 29 | If only you could remember

"There's no way

"There's no way." I said to myself immediately after thinking it could be my sister, laughing as if I had finally snapped and everything was just coming in full blown circle. "It's not real at all."

I could sit here all day to find ways to somehow convince myself that my sister was alive, that everything is just perfectly dandy in my world and that Zayn didn't murder her.

But I already know she's gone, we spent time and effort in saying goodbye to her. I spent years regretting ever leaving for that party, and being angry with myself. And months upset with Zayn, it's not real.

"Please, turn it off." I mumble while grabbing my bag in the process, walking out of the room in a hurry.

One of the security guards jumping up, as I left the room mostly likely hoping that we're done messing around with all of their equipment. I allowed it to slam close behind me, as I walk down the hall in a hurry. Trying to make a very close make way towards the exit, seeing one of the other nurses getting off an giving me a grin.

Any other day I would've given one back to her, I wasn't one to ignore anyone. Especially hard workers, but I just don't think I can do it today.

Before I could immediately go forward, someone collided into my side. All of my stuff piling onto the floor, a sigh ran through me as I picked it all up. While Zayn continued to walk after me, I grabbed everything before noticing a piece of paper on the floor, underneath the waiting area. I reached my hand underneath, collecting the folded sheet of paper, before shoving it into my purse and walking down the steps.

The sound of slow paced walking came from behind me, Zayn wanted me to know that he was following. But he's not in a rush to come after me, probably since I'm not actually used to 'running' with a child in my belly. And it was hard to say the least, which is why we had a lot of training being done between Louis and I...

My hand pushes open the side door, since we had decided not to go through the front just because of our circumstances. Our guard that came with us saw me, instantly opening up the back door. As I went as fast as my swollen feet could actually take me, before Zayn shoves the door open right behind me. And running after.

"Hey,hey,hey." Zayn says while grabbing my arm, pulling me back to look at him. "Just stop for a second, alright?" He said to me, gently.

I sighed while he informed the guard to give us a little bit of space, waiting as he got inside of the car to give us somewhat privacy to talk. My nerves were growing bad, as I looked around as if we had eyes on us from every single angle.

But that was the thing, you didn't know which ones had been good, which had been filled with malevolent intentions to hurt the both of us.

"You're okay?"

Even though he was actually being very gentle and considerate, part of me was still annoyed when it came to that video. Or maybe I can blame that on all of my built up tension when it came to all of this stress, but nonetheless I couldn't keep everything to myself. It would be against everything I've mentioned to Zayn, and that wasn't fair to him at all.