Part 4 - Infinity War & Endgame

A/N - Here we go, guys! The last part of Erin's story! Don't worry though because this is the first book in her series that I will be releasing shortly after this book is finished. I promise to keep you all updated about it since I don't have a name for the series or the next book yet. But feel free to leave suggestions!

I look out my window from my bed, the beautiful oranges and pinks shining into the spacious room. As I slowly begin to sit up, an arm appears from my bed and drags me back down. With a small giggle escaping my lips, I lay back down on Peter's bare chest. 

"It's too early to be awake." he groans playfully. 

"It's never to early to be awake," I say while looking up at him. "you're just lazy."

Peter laughs softly and pulls me closer to him. I laugh along with him and snuggle into his side. But as Peter pulls me closer, the sheets that were covering me slip away and I'm left bare. I quickly grab onto the sheets and lay them over us. As I look up, however, I see the immense worry in Peter's eyes as he looks at me. 

"I'm okay, Peter. As fun as it is when we do... this," I explain with an intense blush. "I still have some things to work through and it will take time. But I promise it will never be because of you." 

"How do you read my mind each time?" he says with a smile.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," I reply with the tiniest of smirks. Peter shakes his head and starts to tickle me. I laugh as quiet as I can and try to squirm from his grasp but he pins me down. We both breathe heavily, small giggles interrupting the sound every now and then. But then things get quiet. He looks at me and I look at him. Slowly, he leans down towards me and presses his lip against mine while letting my hands free. As I kiss back, my hands travel up his chest and around his neck loosely. Peter suddenly breaks the kiss and looks at me full of love. 

"I love how long your hair has gotten," he whispers while tucking some hair behind my ear. 

"Really?" I ask. "I was thinking of getting it cut." 

"Don't. It suits you," he says, causing me to blush. 

After some time, I was up and out of bed looking for my outfit of the day. Peter stayed in bed and scrolled through his phone. Since he hadn't gotten dressed yet, I got a few peeks at his toned chest. But I quickly got caught, so I started some small talk.

"What are your plans for the day?" I ask.

"I have a field trip to Moma. What about you? Are you going to skip school again today?" he says. 

"I think so. Mom and Dad are in the same place in one day and I want to spend some time with them." I say while pulling on a shirt. 

"Okay. Don't fall too far behind," he says with a smirk.

"I'm a Stark," I say while crawling on top of him again. "Stark's don't fall behind."

Peter chuckles and kisses me lightly while lightly laying his hands on my lower back. I slowly break the kiss and smile.

"I have to get going," I whisper.

"Okay. I love you," he says while caressing my cheek softly. 

"I love you too," I reply before giving him a quick peck on the lips.