The End

Her story never came to an end...

It was simply the first chapter...

Starting Monday, the second book in the Fade Saga, Fade: Evolved will be published! 

Erin has seen a lot in the 18 years she has lived

Erin has seen a lot in the 18 years she has lived. And these past few months are no exception. She sees it everywhere. "Erin Stark... the successor to Tony Stark...the Avenger known as Fade." But after that fateful day with Thanos, she feels she doesn't have the strength to carry such titles.

Add on some relationship hiccups and Nick Fury chasing her down and you have the perfect storm...

Can she work past her newfound trauma?

Can she find the strength she needs to keep fighting?

Will she still be Fade?

A/N - Hey Guys! Wow, the first part of her story has come to an end. To be honest, I uploaded this book on a whim. I put it out there because I didn't really care. But when it blew up like this, I quickly came to the conclusion that this was something big. So I kept writing. The more I wrote, the more people would follow me and enjoy the story. I never thought I would end this first part of her story. But here we are now and I cannot wait to share what I have in store for all of you guys. Thank you to those who were early readers that stuck by me and the ones who joined Erin's story later on. All of you contributed to the almost 37k reads we are at today. See you soon!

Keep Reading!

\LeeandSara11\