Chapter 12

Little friend? What the hell could that be. I pondered slightly. Naruto however seemed to be in pn the secret judging by the fact that he winced when Minato mentioned it. 

I was in awe, and distracted myself with the hokage. I zoned out slightly in utter awe of the people before me. I heard slightly about the fact the Orochimaru summoned them, hence the reason they were reanimated. But that makes me wonder, could Sasuke be doing okay?

"Let's go my fellow Hokage!" 

Minato shrouded himself in a yellow cloak. Wait! Doesn't Naruto have a similar ability due to the nine tails. 

I smiled as Minato place his hands on the back of Hashirama and Sarutobi. The surrounding ninja stared in awe as they all disappeared. "They vanished!" 

"No dip sherlock!" I shouted, causing the sayer to keep to themselves. 

"It's good to have you back." Naruto smiled, I finished healing his exterior wounds and bumped him on the shoulder. "Good to see you too." 

"Four crimson Ray formation!" I turned my attention back to the kage at work. Red lights shot up into the sky, creating a box around the ten tails. 

"Sage Art: Gracious Deity Gates! Ten Seals!" That was Hashirama, I was unaware that he could do this so called Sage art. I think it's the same as Naruto's sage mode, just maybe not with frogs. 

"They're so cool!" Naruto mused, his smile never fading as he watched the former fourth hokage intently. 

I wish I could've had a bond with my father like that. It just brings up unwanted memories that I really didn't want to relive. However because of my memory dragon I'm forced to have them seared into the back of my head, sort of like a song that you can't get out of your head. 

My eyes flickered from the beam to the gates that appeared around the ten tails. The gates detained the creature from having too much movement.  The gates restricted the tails, I was absorbed in the way they fought and noticed how much pride they put into doing so. 

I winced slightly as the ten tails retaliated against the gates, it's rawr seemingly made me stumble from my position and place me hands over my ears. 

I groaned from the headache I knew this beast was going to cause. Time seemed to slow as I noticed something jump in front of Naruto and I. 

I saw Naruto smirk before speaking with a cocky ass grin. "You sure took your time getting here, Sasuke." 

I stared dumbfounded by the person in front of me. The one that had stopped caring for me and was hell bent on his revenge, I do wonder if he ever got around to doing so. What am I saying this is Sasuke, or course he did it. My guess is he didn't like the truth that was dawned upon him. 

"Is that you Hailey?" I was taken back by how he had addressed me. Of course it was fucking me, who else has lavender hair and purple eyes. Everyone started in horror, some dumbfounded by Uchiha in the blood. 

"Sasuke!" Ino came running towards us, however pineapple head and fatso jumped in front of her. 

"Stop Ino!" Choji started, looked weary at Uchiha. 

"He's the enemy." Shika finished, I was going to question him on the fact that Tomi was no longer with him, but now seemed like an inappropriate time. 

"You're still as noisy as ever." Uchiha deadpanned, I now noticed that Jugo joined his side. 

"Nice to see you Jugo, how's the duckass treating you." I asked in a sweet voice, ignoring the fact that Uchiha was staring at me. 

"What the hell are you doing here, Bastard!" Kiba announced as he ran, stopping in his tracks near Sasuke. Hinata and the bug boy followed in his tracks. 

"A lot of things have happened." He started, slowly prying his gaze off of me. A small look flashed in his eyes, to the normal eye I doubt anyone noticed. But I could relate to that look, he held some sort of sorrow in his onyx colored eyes. "And I've decided to protect the leaf." 

I settled my gaze on the ground, which was seemingly more interesting than the man before me. I can't help but feel slightly guilty for leaving him, even if it was his fault... mostly his fault. 

I could've kept my big mouth shut and not of said anything, that would of not even started the issue. Or if I didn't go with my gut and stayed back in the leaf village. All these feelings aside I can't help but think what his lips would feel like up against my own. Is that bad? 

"Then I'll..." I looked back up, seeing what Sasuke wanted to say. "... Become Hokage." 

Everyone became entirely confused, me included. Did I just hear that right? Sasuke Uchiha wants to become Hokage of the village Hidden in the Leaves. 

"You can't just come back all of the sudden and claim a lame joke like that, you rogue ninja! Do you even know what it means to be Hokage!" Kiba exclaimed his jaw dropping with each word. 

"I don't know what's happened to you, but that's not possible. Do you even realize what you're saying?" Shikamaru butted in, soon everyone had opinions on the matter. Expect me that is. I stayed a little distant just staring at the man in front of me once again. 

"Yes I realize that you can't forgive the things I've done, but it doesn't matter what you guys think of me. All the previous kage created these circumstances." Everyone shut their yaps and listened to what he had to say, which is more than I ever hear him talk. Publicly that is, he speaks full sentences when it's just the two of us. "So I will become Hokage and change the village."

His speech seemed to make Naruto all rowdy. Naruto stood up and walked next to Sasuke. 

"I'm going to be Hokage!" Naruto said with a smirk on his face, not cocky, not provocative, but a genuine happy smirk. Looks like team 7 is having a reunion!"