Chapter 13

"I'm glad there is so much interest in being Hokage, but you guys are taking too much time!" Hashirama interjected into the conversation. His voice was laced with agitation. "Start infusing chakra, we'll take the ten tails out with an all out attack!"

"Thanks for healing me Hailey, now it's your turn to get some rest." He looked over his should so he could see me. I crossed my arms over my chest and tapped my foot.

"You two have another thing coming if you think you can leave me in the dust like that." I stepped up so I was in the middle of my former team. An all knowing smirk arose on Naruto's face. "I didn't think that was going to work."

"Dumbass." I joked, but before he could have a comeback, Sasuke spoke. "Let's go you two."

We jumped closer to the ten tails and the barrier. "What do you say, we get this thing team 7 style?"

"Alright!" Naruto enthused, pounding his fist against one another. "Team 7 is finally back! Let's go Hailey, Sasuke!"

"Take this sucker down!" I slid my foot back, ready to lunge.

"Hn." Sasuke smirked, but it wasn't a cold distant one. It was one where he was content. I think I like having the old team back together. Brings back memories I can't forget, not that I would ever want to forget these memories anyway.

"Let's show them what we're made of, ya know!" This is outta be fun, a smirk crossed over my face as Naruto shouted his declaration of war.

"Wait a minute." As we were all about to jump, Hashirama had to speak up, causing Naruto to rub the back of his head sheepishly.

The crowd watched in horror as the ten tails produced another bijuu bomb, as Minato called it. The bomb collided with the barrier, in the end injuring itself more than us. That is one tough barrier to withhold an attack on that scale.

The debris was shot upwards, but the Kage were quick and stretched up the barrier. It was astonishing to say the very least. It ended with the ten tails damaging himself even more than he already had. Foolish son of a bitch.

"Wow." Naruto gawked at the show in front of us. I chimed in with an equally as impressed tone. "No doubt that wasn't just your run of the mill barrier. The Hokage have some skill behind their old age."

"Looks like they weren't just all talk." Sasuke interjected, his smirk never going away. I can't help but wonder if he is really serious about the whole Hokage thing. Makes me think he might of actually listened to my advice.

"I will make entrances on all four sides of the barrier so shinobi can leave and enter as they wish." We waited as small tariffs in the barrier were made. "Alright! Go!"

The three of us wasted no time in getting inside the barrier. I smirked as Hashirama dropped a head seal gate onto the beast. I scowled as little baby ten tails protrude from the original body, no doubt trying to keep us away.

"Guys I think these babies are trying to keep us away from his original body." Naruto examined. Sasuke and I both stopped moving to give him a disappointed look and shake our heads. "Really Naruto I had no I- fucking- dea."

The three of us lead a group of people, we were the first to get out hands in battle. I sliced through the beings like putty, Sasuke doing the same with his katana. And Naruto relied more on the hand to, uh, putty form. By that I mean he punched the hell out of the clones.

I launched myself forward, my eyes swirling into a deep rich brown. As I ran in front of the boys, the ground splintered beneath my feet as I skillfully cut through many of the clones. Taking down as many as possible in my way. I turned around and gave a bright smile as I saw a rasenshuriken and amaterasu coming straight for me.

Before I realised what was happening both of the boys attacks had hit two big clones that were ready to attack me. I gave a thumbs up as I continued my relentless attacking.

Naruto and Sasuke jumped to my side, us standing in a triangle, having each others backs. "Thanks for the save."

"Don't drag us down Naruto." Sasuke hummed in his usual expressionless tone. "Keep half assing it, and I'll take the title of Hokage."

Naruto was dumbfounded as I spoke, mostly for a joke, but I don't think Naruto put the pieces together on that one. Plus I wasn't about to tell him, that would make my end of the joke less funny.

"Let's do this one for the leaf village and all that is stands for." Naruto fist pumped, hitting an clone by accident. Keyword accident, he played it off cooly, but Sasuke and I knew the real deal. He just was over excited and a baby just happens to be making a jump on us. A pretty rare coincidence.

I rolled my eyes, taking in the surrounding I noticed just how many people were risking their lives in the heat of battle. The Ten Tails released a scream of agony, I did my best to block out the noise, my hands covered my ears.

I could feel the red substance drip from the canals of my ears. Naruto and Uchiha both looked down at me, the two seeming to put the pieces together.

"I swear if this thing keeps yapping I'm gonna bust an ear drum."

It was now I fully noticed, Uchiha's new eye justus, and he was able to perform black fire. Naruto has complete control over the ninetails chakra, they both have come so far.

I also noticed all the leaf that we graduated with were giving it their all. Bug boy grew huge bugs... ew. Kiba made a shadow clone and Akamaru grew three heads!

The InaShikaCho trio was also giving it a whirl, by that I mean they made Choji into a yoyo, a fucking yo yo.

"I'm still apart of Team 7." I looked up to see Sai flying over head on one of his creations. As he went for the main body, something struck his creature out of the sky. I cursed as he started to free fall towards the ground.

"Shit."