Chapter 30

I paced around my room, Levy sitting on my well-made bed. "Don't you guys have your communication lacrimas?"

"We do, but Hailey broke hers," I stated in a rather irritating way. I fidgeted my hands anxiously and tried calming my thoughts, which was proving futile.

"Is there anybody else who can jump dimensions?" Levy asked, tapping her foot rapidly against the wooden floor.

"Nobody that's alive." I crossed off that possibility. What can I do to reach Hailey?

My head snapped up in realization. I stopped pacing and rushed to my desk.

"I think it's safe to assume that you thought of a way to reach her?" Levy questioned a small arch in her rather thin brow.

I ignored her and sifted through my desk of papers.

"C'mon where is it?" I whispered as I looked for the small trinket I needed. "What are you looking for?"

"A transportation lacrima. When the ninja first visited because we were held hostage the blonde haired boy was talking when he saw my necklace. He said it was just like Hailey's. I then went onto explain the two were connected. In the end, somehow I agreed to give him a transportation one, he wore it around his neck until he left. I just hope he still has it." I explained.

I rummaged through more cluttered space, I smiled as I found the thing I was searching for. I held up a small blue orb proudly. "Ah ha!"

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go." Levy jumped from her seat on my bed and stood next to me.

"Are you sure you want to go Levy?" I asked the blue-haired girl. "Right now I'm your best bet, so this is what we have to do to save the guild and master."

"Alright, come close to me." I nodded as she stepped towards me, I grabbed her hand. I brought the lacrima close to my chest and closed my eyes.

Please say Naruto still has the transportation on him.

Our bodies became shrouded in the light as a golden magic circle appeared under our feet. Our hair blew by our sides as we started to be transported. Levy's and my hand clenched tighter together as our vision turned white, my room no longer in our field of vision.

I crossed my fingers and prayed, please be with Naruto, Hailey.

As I felt the fuzzy feeling leave my body I slowly opened my eyes.

"Who the hell are you?" I saw a boy with raven colored eyes, he bore a katana and held a scowl.

"Geez Uchiha, you don't even remember Hailey's best friend." I spoke with a giggle, but then quickly realized the environment. It was dark and the atmosphere seemed deadly, it was about the same time as Fiore but there was a man dressed in traditional Japanese armor.

"He smells like old wood." My nose scrunched up, but the others only raised a brow in my direction. "Wendy don't forget why we're here."

"Oh, right." I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly because of my forgetfulness. "Is this war?"

"Yes, and we're kind of fighting the big baddie, you showing up just killed the big fight scene." The blonde haired boy I stood next to said with a matter of factly tone.

"Well, it's not my fault the author decided to make Hailey's life more of a living hell." I said with sass and a small glare towards Naruto.

"You two, no breaking the fourth wall, I heard the last characters that broke the wall got..." Levy started to say, eerie music started to play as she gulped. "Replaced."

Shivers were sent down everyone's spine, getting replaced was a terrifying thought.

"Um-hm." Sasuke cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention. "We should probably get back to the actual plot now before the author realizes what she's writing."

"Right," I nodded and turned back to Naruto and Levy. "Where's Hailey?"

"She went somewhere, she said something was bothering her." As if on cue a stamped of monster like things came rushing in.

"Let's go! I'm riding on a goat!" I heard someone yell as the monsters came closer. There was really only one person that would be dumb enough to say that. Levy placed a hand on my shoulder and shook her head. "Remind me how she's the savior of our guild."

"Honestly Lev, I have no idea, but we always seem to rely on her when times get hard, eh, author?"

"Stop talking about me and read your lines correctly, little miss Wendy."

"Sorry, sorry." She pleaded and jumped right back into action.

Her purple hair peaked from the sides of her hood, her eyes landing on me with confusion. Hailey jumped off of the goat creature and teleported over to us. Wait! Teleported... well that's new.

"Wendy? Levy? What's wrong?" Hailey asked worry started to lace her voice. She looked from the ninja to us, she was definitely confused and worried.

"Don't keep me waiting!" The man that smelled like old wood yelled. He didn't seem to be the happiest camper.

"Dude can you shut up! We came here for a reason!" Levy shouted at the very confused male.

"Naruto, Sasuke, keep Madara away, I'll talk to these two in the meantime," Hailey spoke softly, she was confused and I could tell.

The two were hesitant but did what Hailey asked nonetheless. Uchiha gave a slight nod as he went back to the man over there.

"Don't sugarcoat this Wendy and Levy, tell me what happened straight." Her voice was stern and her voice held determination.

I glanced over at Levy and nodded slightly, I grabbed Hailey's hand and quickly caught my breath.

"Where do I start?"