Chapter 17

The moon glew a hard crimson color, and the sky was dark too go along with it. Obito lunged straight towards us, with such speed that may even rival my own. He landed in front of Gamakichi and he didn't seem very happy.

"Enough Obito! Stop this!" Minato shouted, his voice has hard and rash, yet had an undertone of sympathy for the man in front of us. 

"Ob... it... to?" The man I thought was Obito asked. It was then I realized that his movements were far too unpredictable to be a humans mind. The ten tails was too strong, my guess is that Obito wasn't strong enough and lost control to the beast. Leaving the beast with a human body to do as he pleased. Suddenly with no warning, Gramps and the other two previous Hokage landed in front of Gamakichi. 

"I'll be blunt this man is stronger than me," Hashirama spoke, his entire posture spoke serious, his eyes narrowed in on the greenish man. 

"No offense, but it appears so." Gramps confirmed, his voice was raspy, no doubt from the barrier he tried to hold up. 

"Even if you reabsorb your remaining clones, you're no match for him Elder Brother." Tobirama concluded, his gaze honing in on what remains of Obito.

"I know, however," Before anybody could say anymore Obito lunged forwards and cut the first and second Hokage nearly in half. Thank mavis for them being reanimated, and not being able to bleed. 

Everyone was in shock at how easily they were taken down, and in the blink of an eye too. This doesn't sit well with the rest of us. 

"What happened?!" Naruto shouted, his teeth clenched as he watched at what Obito would do next. I noticed that even Minato was taken back. 

"Saru! Fourth! Scram!" Tobirama ordered Gramps and Minato in a very demanding voice. I do not want to get on his bad side. 

The situation is escalating, I want to help but my body just won't seem to move. My body started shaking slightly, I'm not strong enough to fight him. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I whipped around out of reflex but relaxed slightly when I noticed Uchiha looking at me. "It's okay, I'm here now." 

My body relaxed, as I examined the battlefield with a newfound calmness. I couldn't help but feel this was all too familiar. 

I rested a hand on the Uchihas shoulder, shooting a smile towards him. "Don't be afraid, I am here." 

A smile appeared upon my face, thinking back to our first real ever fight as a team. Our first mission as a team. Our first A/B ranked mission as a team. I think we've come along way from a bunch of ragtag kids wanting to do good. I hope Kakashi can look at us and be proud of who he mentored. 

I noticed that Obito had a black matter, using the matter as weapons, on his hands. They seem to be able to take on any figure, or shape. I also noticed that he had paper bombs scattered on his body, undoubtedly from the previous Hokage. 

As fast as I spotted them, they were quickly detonated. Gramps leaped into the air, shouting words at Minato as he went. 

"Lord Second you sure work fast." Minato applauded, he swiftly touched Gamakichi, using his teleportation technique he transported us. 

We made it out of there in time to not be hit by the barrage of explosions. I stared in awe as they combustions light up the area. 

"This is too much! What's going on? I can't keep up!" Naruto complained, a little disoriented as we collided back to the ground. 

"Don't freak out," Minato informed his son. "Keep an eye on what's going on around you." 

As the explosions ceased, smoke floated into the air. Making it practically unseeable through the thick smoke. I waited in anticipation, just edging to see what was going to happen when the smoke cleared. 

Not too much later I got my wish, but I wish it didn't come true. Rising from the smoke was Obito, unfazed. His weapon of matter was in his left hand and he looked anything apart from rejoiced. 

I jumped to the ground, off of Gamakichi along with Uchiha and Minato. Obito engaged in combat with Gramps. I examined their battle, a worrisome feeling filled my gut as Obito put his hand on Gramps' face. 

Within mere seconds of the collision, Gramps's entire upper body had been torn apart. Naruto was shouting at Minato while I think I came up with something. 

"Don't worry Naruto, the Hokage's are reanimations. They intentionally attacked head on knowing they wouldn't be able to die, in order to check out the enemy's moves and abilities." Sasuke explained, his foreign eyes never leaving the battlefield. Minato joined in on the explanation of reanimation. "Although it still takes a while for a reanimation to regenerate." 

"Wait, Obito's black matter has a time limit in each shape!" I blurted out, watching Gramps get annihilated wasn't just for my worry, but it also dawned light upon his moves. I saw Minato smirk as chakra emitted from his body. "I'll go first and create an opening." 

As Obito realized we were here, he lunged towards us once again. But as he was in mid-air he became increasingly large. Not in the scary kind of way, but more of a fat kind of way, yet his head remained normal size. 

His figure hit the ground, causing me to stare in a dumbfounded manner. I quickly pushed away my shocking feeling and guarded up, this might be our only chance to stop them. I saw that Minato ran towards him, three kunai in his hands. Seems he had the same thought of this being an opening. 

I dashed next to him, pulling out the same shaped kunai as he wielded. "Okay, Hailey listen to me." 

I looked at him and nodded I took in every instruction he gave to me. "Alright, do you understand?"

"Affirmative." 

"Good because we are going to perform Rasen-Flash Super-Circle Dance Howl, Stage Three!"