Chapter 46

"Hailey calm down!" Wendy yelled as she tried to keep me from beating the hell out of my punching bag.

"I'm not mad!" I yelled back, a smile starting to overtake my features. I looked at my red knuckles and punched the bag once more. "Then why are you beating up the bag like your life depends on it!"

"Because I don't know how to contain my excitement!" I squealed like a little girl on her birthday, unless it's my birthdays cause that would be depressing. I threw myself onto my bed and looked at the ceiling. "Oh my Mavis! That's right you see lover boy today."

I blushed lightly at her comment, then smiled. Yes I do. She grabbed my ankle and pulled me off the bed, I landed quite harshly on the ground and cursed under my breath.

"We have to get you ready!" Now it was her turn to squeal, and before I knew it Lucy, Erza, and pregnant Levy were raiding my closet.

Clothe were sprawled across my bedroom in an unorderly fashion. Levy held up a dress and shoved it at me. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom to change.

I walked out in the slightly revealing dress an the girls dawned over me.

"This is it!"

"He's gonna love it!"

"Where you've been hiding those curves!"

"So cute!"

This what they said as the staighted out the dress and I was able to look in the mirror. I looked myself up and down. The dress was mainly white with Lilac flowers on the short skirt.  My back was practicly exposed and my mid riff was also on display.

"I don't know, don't you think it's a little much?" I asked as I turned around to see AL aspects of the dress

"Nothing is ever to much!" Erza said as she tied up the back of the dress.  I was then handed a pair of white heels and they made me taller. I liked that part of the heel, and they were only slightly uncomfortable. "Now what do we do with your hair?"

"Don't worry leave that to me!" Lucy grinned as she pulled out one of her keys. "Open gate of the giant crab! Cancer!"

A crab like thing emerged with scissors and was sporting some blake shades. "What can I do for you Lucy?"

"I need you to style Hailey's hair, make it cute please." Lucy smiled and pushed me into a chair to start the styling. I sat for maybe twenty minutes before he finished and vanished into the air.

I looked in thr mirror and saw it was a half up half down, pulled into a knot. It looked good to say the least.

I got a full view of everything and I looked okay

I got a full view of everything and I looked okay. My scars were shown but I'm learning to embrace them. And wear them with pride. My Lilac guild mark popped out on my neck. I slipped my bracelet around my neck and smiled. I get to see him after a year long of waiting.

"What happen to the innocent little girl Natsu brought to the guild years ago!" Levy cried into Lucy's shoulder who comforted the magic script used. I guess the hormones are finally getting the best of her. I smoothed down the dress and clipped my cloak around my neck. We all hugged before I took a step back  and uttered a few words under my breath. A magic circle appeared under me and a portal started to form in front of me. I gave the girls one lady wave before I stepped through the gate. I closed my eyes and awaited for the sickness to pass. Once it did I went straight out of my apartment and to Naruto's next door.

"Come in!" He yelled, I raised a brow as to why the rambunctious teen didn't answer the door. I let myself in and saw Naruto reading a book on the ground. I looked at him then at me and walked back out the door.

"Okay Hailey calm down, just because Naruto is reading doesn't make it the end of the world." I took in a deep breath and slowly pushed the door open. He was still sitting their reading the book. My heels clicked against the wooden floor as I approached him.

"Naruto are you feeling alright?" I asked, slowly gesturing towards the book in front of him. "Believe it!"

His grin made it all the more surreal. I looked him in his blue eyes and crouched down so I was eye level with him. Then my eyes widened and my hood fell from my head.

"Oh my Mavis you are reading a book out of pure will!" I shouted and made a dash for the door, but was stopped when he pulled on my cloak, revealing what I was wearing. I could of sworn I saw him blush but brushed it off as I turned to face him.

"Actually I'm studying to become a jonin." He said slowly, but his grin grew wider. "So he returns today."

"You betcha!" I gave him a thumbs up with a huge grin. He stood up and I gave him a light bro hug. Ya know where you doing a hand shake then side hug. Yet that's what our relationship is at, and I am damn proud to call this idiot a friend.

"Well what are waiting for!" He shouted and jumped out the window. I smiled and followed Suit, heels might be a limiter for some people but for me they were a dagger on my heel. We met up with Kakashi along the way and Sai.

Kakashi was shocked to see me, I think he forgot that I was going to be here. I smiled as I greeted him with a small wave. Eventually we made it to the north gate of Konoha, and I stood very impatiently waiting for him to return.

"So I think that miso Ramen is the best but pork is really good to b-" I was listening to Naruto's Ramen rant when I smelt an all to familiar scent grace my nose. Then I heard the faint footsteps and get excited when he was about three miles out. Not too much longer. I continued listening to Naruto when a man with a cloak could be seen in the distance.

Sasuke.

------------------------
I left off at a good spot... For me at least. I wouldn't call myself an author if I didn't torture the auidence a little. Only a couple chapters left! What will happen? I know, but you don't! As always I will

see Ya All Later Bye!