Chapter 47

I watched as the raven haired ma  approached us rather quickly. I made sure my hood was atop of my head as he crossed through the gates.

"Naruto, Kakashi, and I'm sorry but I don't recognize you three." He greeted and I was pleasantly surprised at his formality. I watched intently as Yamato introduces himself. Next was Sai who looked him over before explaining that they had met during the war and a couple times prior to that.

I took notice to the way Sasuke's hair covered one of his eyes, and was now flat against his head. I guess that means no more duck butt. He then turned to me. "And who are you?"

"Wow, I'm hurt you don't remember me." I pouted as I pulled down my hood and crossed my arms. I saw his eyes widen before a smirk appeared on his lips.

"You said you weren't coming, you're meeting." He spoke in his monotone voice. "I managed to convince the council to move it until tomorrow, so unfortunately I can't stay."

The smile on my face was huge and wouldn't seem to go away. He nodded then him and Naruto started talking, and for once I was happy to see no more fighting between them.

"Sorry to cut the reunion short, but gather the gang up, cause it's party time!" I announced and they all quirked their heads. "Oh right, the faires decided to throw a get together party at the guild. And any ninja that's wants to come is welcome. And try to look semi decent!"

"Sounds awesome!" Naruto fist bumped then I looked to Sai who had a slight smile on his face. Then their was Sasuke who was bearing a stoic expression. Everyone ran off, but I grabbed Sasuke by his cloak before he could go anywhere.

"I missed you." I said slightly, and he turned to face me. Before I could process what was happening he pulled me into an embrace. "I did too."

~~~~~
"Is Everyone ready?" I asked as I scanned over the small crowd. The girls were wearing dresses and the guys looked basically the same just with more poise. "Good!"

I muttered a few words before a magic circle appeared at my feet, then started pushing people through. All of us that went to school together was here, minus team Guy they were on a mission. Kakashi even convinced someone to take over so he could come. I was the last one through and when I entered we were in front of the guild doors. I smiled at everyone before a kicked the door open and raised my hand.

"Party time!" I yelled and the guild started to yell in agreement. "And our special Guests, the ninjas!"

I smiled as everyone started to socialize, Mira was singing and surprisingly Laxus was serving at the counter.

"Yo Hailey!" I looked over to see Cana calling my name. I waved and she motikef for me to go to her. She held up two barrels and pushed one in my direction. "Whadda you say to a drinking contest!?"

"You're going down!" I shouted and took the barrel from her, I may be underage but who cares I don't drink that often.

"3" She said as she posited the barrel to chug.

"2" I chanted doing the same as her.

"1" We both shouted and started to chug down the liquids. My throat was burning from the alcohol, but I nevertheless kept a hugging away. I was about three quarters of the way done when Cana slammed her drink in the counter with a confident smile.

"Woohooo!" She bragged and I stopped drinking, the alcohol finally catching up to me. I wiped my lips and stood up. Stumbling slightly. "Woah Mavis, I have never drank that much before!"

"Isn't it awesome!" She slurred as Laxus have her another drink. Some bartender he is. I walked up to the stage and looked at Mira with a smile.

"Duet?" I asked a slight hiccup in my voice. She looked at me and laughed. "Of course."

Mira started then I followed on her footsteps. I was a little more extra then usual, but the crowd enjoyed it.

Everyone clapped and I jumped off stage leaving Mira to the entertainment. I stumbled on my landing and made my way through the crowd. Things were a little hard to see but I could make out most things. I ran into someone and hiccuped slightly then started to giggle. I smelt the person and recognized it as Sasuke's scent.

"Were you drinking?" Sasuke asked, I could make out the amusement in his voice.

"Me? Never~" I sang with a small slurr to my words.

"You positive?" He asked again and I laughed. "No."

"Your singing was nice." He complemented with a smirk. We were on the outside of the crowd and people were to busy watching Mira to notice us.

"Only nice?" I pouted and crossed my arms. "You're so mean to me."

"I am?" He asked raising his only visable brow at me. I nodded and tripped over my heel and stumbled into something rather hard.

"Owie." I whined and felt vibrations on the surface I fell on. I struggle to find my balance, but soon an arm snaked it's way around my waist and kept me steady. " I want to go home!"

"Stop complaining, isn't this your party?" He asked with amusement underlying his voice. I shook my head to the side and then sighed. " I guess so, but I'm tired."

"Whatever let's go." A smile etched its way onto my face, and I nodded happily. He led me through the crowd of people in through the back doors. I smiled and pulled him in the direction of my apartment.

"Here we are!" I slurred my words and fiddled with the handle. "Home sweet home!"