Chapter 23

After my outburst of laughter, once again things got serious, much to my demise. A huge golden chakra took on the shape of a fox's head. I suspect that Naruto is the culprit. "I feel power welling up inside of me, let's go!"

He lunged forwards a smile on his face. The amount of chakra he was releasing was incredible, it may even beat the amount of magic I can contain. I was astonished, to say the least, who knew the kid had it in em'.

"Naruto! Letting out a shout and showing off is all well and good, but don't tell me you've already forgotten that nothing other than sage jutsu works on him!" Tobirama scolded the hyperactive boy. I smiled and stepped forward, my scythe in hand.

"That's right!!" Naruto shouted from inside the skull he created. I smiled and walked next to the idiot. "Guess that's where I come in."

I let my elemental dragon state kick in, complete with my circulate appearing above my head.

"Dumbass!" I called out to Naruto who had lunged farther away from me. He looked over at me, his face still dumbfounded. "Try collecting Nature energy in that form!"

I learned a lot more than just the Flying Raijin technique when I trained with Kakashi. He told me most of the abilities of Naruto and what the tailed beasts really were. During my resting periods, I would chat with Kakashi about things I needed to know. Sage mode is one of the things I learned about.

"Oh! Thanks, Hailey!" Naruto shouted and went quiet. I can tell by the slight shift in the air that it was working. Go my top-notch brain!

"I can provide openings for others to hit, I think at least, I can try absorbing his light and shadow style." My cloak flowed freely as it turned a golden color, my eyes swirled rainbow-like.

"So shinobi, wanna see how a wizard fights?" I dashed forward leaving everyone, including Naruto in the dust. I only stopped when I heard loud thuds coming from behind. My eyes widened when I saw two huge ass ninetails coming towards me. In their head, I could make out two people.

"Aw fuck." The two ninetails shared an even bigger Rasengan that rivaled the bijuu bomb. They teleported, courtesy of Tobirama into the barrier, and collided with Obito. Obito used his matter to try to stop the fury but held up as Naruto incorporated Sage chakra. They were both sent flying backward.

Damn it, I forgot I had kunai on the inside. I crossed my fingers and weaved a few signs, I teleported to Naruto, who I had given a Kunai to previously.

"Hey, buddy." I was now inside the head along with Naruto. Tobirama and Minato were in the other ninetails next to us.

"Hailey!" Naruto shouted, slightly confused, I shrugged say I had no idea how I got here either. Minato scoffed and Tobirama shook his head at my attempt at a joke.

"Our only option is to destroy the black thing," Naruto stated as he got all serious once again, serious Naruto is no fun.

"Anybody know how he makes it?" I asked with a plan in mind. However, it had to be made with something edible. "No clue, but let's see if a bijuu bomb with sage mode infused does damage!"

"Good idea Naruto!" Tobirama praised, I think he may be bipolar for the number of times he's scolded and praised Naruto.

The bomb started to grow in front of us, it was massive. "Hey, other Kuruma help too!"

"I like the sound of that!" Minato shouted as the darker Kurma added to the bijuu bomb. The bomb continued to grow in size, but I noticed from Obito something sprouted from him.

"What's t-that!" Naruto stuttered as he looked at the thing emerging from Obito. It took full form and collided with the ground, it was the ten tails beast form once again. I thought I had enough of that little piece of shit. It had one red eye and looked exactly like a Sharingan.

"He spit out the ten tails." Naruto gawked, his eyes were wide as he looked at the beast.

"Be careful I have a bad feeling about this." I nodded in agreement with Minato's words. Something doesn't feel right about the beast this time, I just can't put my finger on it.

The eye looked around, then retracted in on itself the flesh of the beast closing in on the eye. Successfully sealing it away.

The eye emerged from a different direction, and a huge ass spore sprouted from the back of the bijuu. What kind of Bulbasaur bullshit it this? (A/N Sorry wrong story)

The barrier retracted to nothingness. Something was about to go down, why would Obito retract the barrier. That's the other thing, Obito was still around. It was the beast and Obito, last time it was either one or the other.

Roots started to sprout from the spore, colliding with the ground around all the other shinobi.

"Um, I hate to be the one to say this, but uh, this isn't looking very good," I stated the obvious once again, I seem to be pretty good at that recently. A huge vine-like structure reached into the sky, growing tall. Roots hit us, knocking over the two Kyuubi's tackling us to the ground.

"Nope, definitely not good!" Naruto confirmed as we got our asses handed to us by a bunch of oversized roots. The tree sucked down the chakra beast and grabbed Naruto.

"AHA!" He screamed as the tree took him.

"Water Style: Severing Wave!" Tobirama chanted as he weaved a few signs.

"Nature Style: Tree Binding!" I shouted, a magic circle appearing under my feet. Roots of my own stopped the enemy roots from advancing any further.

"Yo Naruto don't give up!" The roots were too strong, it was once again I had failed at stopping this damn beast. I shouted words at Naruto, but he was covered by the roots overtaking him.

I felt a singular tear fall from my face as I watched a dear friend disappear.