Chapter 22

A red like chakra sphere started to form inside one of the flower spores. "Is it just me or does that look like a bijuu bomb?"

Soon two more spheres, identical to the last, started to form in the other spores. Another spore sprouted and guess what? You guessed it another bijuu bomb thing.

"It would take one person per each of those to teleport away using the Flying Raijin. The fourth, the girl, and I could get three of them, but that still leaves one other! It's impossible!" Tobirama informed, his words were frantic as he explained the current situation. "Where's elder brother?"

"There's no escape!" Obito shouted as he shot rods of his batter around us. "Six Crimson Ray Formation!"

Inside the barrier were hundreds of shinobi and we can't even change the trajectory of the bombs at this point.

"Endgame." Obito smirked as he encased himself in a shield of his matter. (A/n let me know if you get this refereance)

"Our only option now is to teleport the spheres away." Tobirama regained his composure slightly as he turned to Minato. "Fourth can you take two of them?"

"Since we can't mark them I can only take one," Minato explained his voice was low as he looked at the spheres. "Unless..."

"You intend to teleport the stalk outside, you'd think I would allow that?" Obito scoffed, he really was asking for a death wish right about now. "You can't save anyone!"

"Dad, I don't know if it will work but I've got an idea." Naruto started his eyes still in sage mode. "Will you bump fists with me?"

Just what exactly was running through Naruto's mind. I have an idea that might work if Naruto's fails, but it would put me out of commission for a while. So I can only hope that Naruto's plan works.

"Naruto, Minato's useless he can't do anything," Obito shouted a twisted smile appearing on his face. Minato connected his fist with Naruto. "He couldn't even protect your mom, nor his own subordinates."

Naruto looked down, barely paying attention to what Obito was saying. Obito said one last thing before his shield fully enclosed on him "You know what tomorrow is don't you? It's the anniversary of Minato's and Kushina's death! The day both of your parents died!"

"In this world, it's over when you die." Obito concluded.

"Oh, right, which means..." Naruto shot his head up a smirk etched out on his face. "It's also the day I was born! So you see, it's not over 'cuz I exist in this world!"

Minato held an astonished gaze, a smile spread on his face. Naruto has grown immensely, and it seems to have made him stronger.

"Let's go dad!" His chakra cloak overtook him once again.

"What's your plan Naruto?" Sasuke asked his voice held curiosity. The bijuu bomb seemed to be getting bigger, if they don't act soon I'll have to step in. "Just give me some time to focus, the real tough part is about to start dad."

I sensed someone heading straight for us, I whipped my head around and as about to send an attack. Until I recognized the orange haired man.

"Jugo?" I questioned, my voice slightly confused as to what he was doing. "Sasuke this is looking bad, let's get outside the barrier."

"Use the snake reverse summoning jutsu." Jugo breathed out, slightly panting. I noticed everyone around was coated in a red chakra like barrier.

"That was my plan, I can take you Naruto and Hailey." Sasuke nodded, but I shook my head and pointed towards the crows. "Look there's no need."

"I haven't given you any of my chakra yet, c'mere will ya." Naruto called out to us. I see, his plan was to protect everyone with his chakra.

"What's your chakra going to accomplish?" Sasuke asked, his voice most defiantly was skeptical of this situation. "There's no time just hurry!"

I nodded and moved over to Naruto, Sasuke trudging along behind me. I took my place next to Naruto. He connected his free hand to my shoulder, and I grabbed Sasuke's shoulder. He shrouded us in his chakra. At this point, I finally realized what was happening.

What happened to the dimwit Naruto I knew so long ago? It seems as if the old Naruto is gone and replaced with this version. I let the familiar feeling of teleportation cross over me as my vision became slightly hazy. But sighed when my feet hit the ground once more.

"Fourth this is the second time you've saved us all with that jutsu." Tobirama expressed his eyes traveling over to Minato. Minato was panting, breathing heavily, no doubt was the aftermath playing an effect on him. "I've still failed... more times than that. So I must continue making up for my failures."

"What did you do?" Jugo asked Naruto with a confused look. "Dad teleported everyone outside the barrier."

"Everyone with that jutsu?" Sasuke gawked, I shook my head in disapproval.

"I would've helped if you let me in on your plan." I shook my head once again, Minato placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled. "You've done much more than I have in this war, didn't want to waste your chakra, but trust me Naruto did include you in his plan."

"I'd shared Kurama's and my chakra in with everyone earlier. So if dad, and our chakra and everybody to uh... umm," Naruto struggled with his words. I laughed and gave him a word. "Indirectly."

"Right!" He snapped his fingers with a smile. "If we were all to make indirect contact with each other, it would work. So, I connected Dad's chakra with Kurama's and mine. That's all!"

"He used the principle of Shadow Clones." Tobirama explained, "Even if you split up and disperse your chakra as long as you keep even a little bit while putting it out there when the original body infuses chakra again to regain control, all the individual chakra bits begin resonating and link together. In short, by joining his chakra with the fourths, Naruto linked the Fouth's chakra with his. Right, Naruto?"

"You couldn't have just said that in the first place, it's been a long day and my brain can't comprehend!" I complained and facepalmed. "Huh, is that what I did?"

"Nevermind." Tobirama scoffed at mine and Naruto's outburst. "You sure know a lot about my shadow clones old man!"

"I created that jutsu!" Tobirama shouted his voice raising slightly. "It's my Shadow Clone jutsu!"

I was rolling on the ground, laughing loudly at the two's conversation. I think this battle might just be looking up for us.