Chapter 20

Obito received the full brunt of the attack, with Tobirama behind him, pushing him towards the unison attack. Obito was sent cascading backward, hitting rock formations and breaking them apart as they went.

The force of the attack also sent Naruto and Sasuke sliding towards me. I stopped their acceleration and smirked at them. This had to have damaged Obito, even if it was only slightly.

Smiles crossed our faces. I even noticed that Sasuke was smiling, now this was a sight to see. We all waited in anticipation, staring where the smoke cloud was coming from.

It was bluntly clear to me that we didn't knock him down for good, but this had to have knocked him down a couple of notches. This attack could rival the Kage level jutsus. Black flames erupted from the attack, scorching up the battlefield.

"All right!" Naruto enthused while fist pumping the air.

"Did that get him?" Gamakichi asked from behind us. I forgot he was still here. Why hasn't Naruto sent him back? Isn't it wasting his chakra supply?

From the flames, we saw Obito. FIve tail like things sprouted from him. However smoke seemed to be coming from his lower abdomen.

I gasped along with everyone around me. He was almost completely unfazed by the attack. He levitated into the air, his tails retracting.

"What a pain." Sasuke muttered. We started to move towards Minato and Tobirama.

"He's even more perfect then how I imagine myself in my dreams!" Naruto stuttered, staring at the unscathed man in front of us. I hit him upside the head.

"Now is not the time to boast about your dreams." I scolded, earning a chuckle from Minato.

"Our jutsu has no effect on him, it's like he's active dreamlike power." Minato examined the enemy in front of us.

"I have to admit, he's the hardest enemy I've ever encountered." I admitted my eyes never leaving the man if in front of me.

"That's odd." Tobirmama said looking towards Minato. "What is?"

"There should be dust swirling around your arm right now. Our bodies aren't regenerating." Tobirama concluded, looking at Minato's arm.

"I can try to heal it, like give it a head start." I spoke up, offering some support. However, I don't know how effective it would be seeing as he is just a reanimation.

"No, you need to save your chakra, er magic? For the fight that is to come, I can handle being only able to use one arm." Minato stated I nodded slowly.

"I have come to possess the same power as the founder of shinobi." Obito boasted, my eyes snapped to his figure. "You can no longer measure me by the standards you are used to!"

"Don't tell me your jutsu is...!" Tobirama started to say, but Minato cut him off. "What does he mean power of the founder?"

"Fourth," Tobirama looked over at Minato with a serious look present in his black eyes. "Try not to get seriously injured again, even with our reanimated bodies. He's probably using a jutsu based on shadow and light styles that nullify all ninjutsu. In other words, if he destroys our reanimated bodies we'll be unable to regenerate and we die. Also, assume that your right arm is permanently gone."

"If this is the case then we have to fight even more carefully," Minato informed all of us. If he's using light and shadow based jutsu, does that mean I can consume it?

"Tobirama, you said he uses a light and shadow base style right?" I questioned towards the second Hokage, a small smirk playing out on my lips.

"That's what I can infer from how he is stopping our attacks," Tobirama confirmed, but he looked at me with a weary look.

"If you can get me close I can eat it," I stated, making Minato and Tobirama confused.

"Have you hit your head at all in this battle?" Minato asked skeptically, his voice weary. "Cause I think you just said you were going to eat his power."

"Is it like the time you ate those Kunai back during the fight with Zabuza?" Naruto questioned, gotta hand it to him, for being a dimwit he sure seemed to be sharp nowadays.

"Exactly, I don't think I fully explained my abilities to Minato and Tobirama," I remembered that they have no idea what a dragon slayer is. "I'm going to explain it once so you better be listening."

"Alright," Minato spoke, I still think that he thinks I've lost my marbles.

"Good, the names Hailey Yuki, the elemental dragon slayer. I'm not from this ninja world I come from a world of mages and wizards. There I am one of the top mages, claiming the first seat among wizard saints. I can use a crap ton of elements, I can also eat elements and gain more power from then. I assume at this point that you both know I use very little chakra. While I do indeed have chakra, it isn't my main to go power. I can eat the shadow and or light that Obito is creating, which should stop him from nullifying your attacks. But I can also assume that my power has an effect on him. After he emerged from the fire there was a cloud of smoke coming from his figure. Naruto and Sasuke's attack had no effect but the little of mine that did make contact seemed to have confused him." I skillfully explained, talking quickly and quietly. Minato seemed deep in thought and so did Tobirama. Even Naruto and Sasuke seemedf a little taken back by my words. They've seen my power in action a multitude of times, but I've never really explained how it fully works.

"Do you understand now?" I asked with a small smirk, my eyes moving back over to the foe we were facing.

"I think I have an understanding." Minato confirmed, he seemed to be formulating some kind of plan. "We'll find a way to get you in close, physical attacks may work against him. Seeing as his light and shadow style nullify jutsu. So we'll find out if physical attacks work just in case."

"Let's send this bastard into next week!"