Chapter 50!! ;)

"Hey Hailey?" His voice became less confident, but honestly I didn't care, all I could think about was how close our bodies were. I looked up at him to show I was listening. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I was taken back by his blunt question, and my heat seemed to be beating a mile a minute. The group was now nowhere in sight and that was the least of my worries.

Why was I feeling like this? It's weird feeling.

I eventually realized how long I was thinking for when Sasuke interrupted my thoughts as be cleared his throat. Or maybe that was his intention.

"Why me?" I asked slowly, once I found out I had a voice my words became slurred together as I continued to talk. "I mean I'm a hot fucking mess, that's a no brainer! I eat excessively! I have no clue what it's like to be in an relationship! I barley know what Love is! I'm a screw up from the getco and have only ever kissed one person. I have strange hobbies and take fighting was too seriously! And I have to decide if I take the infiltration mission too!"

"You because you're the only person to put up with me this long, you may be a hot mess but I don't care. You may eat a lot and have... interesting hobbies. If you're a screw up then it can only get better. Hailey Yuki I love you." He sealed the confession with a kiss, it wasn't like the kisses we've shared before, it was passionate and loving. Something I never would of guessed from the Uchiha. The heat rised in my face and my entire body felt like little sparks were radiating off of me. The kiss ended abruptly as Uchiha stepped back, his eyes wide.

It was then I felt it. My body was actual giving off actual electricity and must of shocked him figuratively and physically.

"Oh my fucking mavis! I'm so sorry!" I yelped as my cheeks were red, but from embarrassment. He let out a chuckle and held me in his arms. "So what's it gonna be?"

"You sure you want me, there is probably dozens of girls back at the village who would swoon over you. I'm just awkward and am not any good with emotions." I spoke lightly, silently enjoying the warmth he let off. "I'm positive."

"Fine, I guess." I muttered, and I could feel him tense up. Had I done something wrong? Have I already screw this relationship up? "I love you Reaper."

"I love you too Duckbutt." I think I can finally say to have known what love felt like. With him by my side I felt on top of the world. Like I was untouchable, and it was a pleasant feeling. I was able to let my guard down around him.

"But I have to ask about an infiltration mission?" He spoke, my eyes went wide. I soon realized that in my speal I had told him. Shit. I'm in deep shit.

"Well, uh, um... you see.." I saw him give me a stern look as he released me from his embrace. I sighed and didn't even bother trying to cover it up.

"The council and wizard saints want me to infiltrate the Alvarez Empire and figure out what them and the Spriggin Twelve are up to. Because at the moment we have had no contact with god Serena who defected when I became a saint. I took his place. So I have to give them an answer." I confessed and kicked the dirt at my feet. "What are you going to say?"

"Truthfully I have no idea, as a wizard saint I fell responsible and obligated to accept. I mean I did accept the seat as Saint to help Fiore, and if I neglect my duties the country might get mad at me. So far you are the only person who knows of this, and if anyone finds out I slit your throat, no hesitation." I threatened and my hand went across my neck in one smooth motion. He nodded slowly and slung his arm over my shoulder. "I think you should stay, I just got you back after all."

We started walking, silence filling the air. I was deep in thought as I went over the pros and cons of the task at hand. Right now their seemed to be more pros than there is cons.

We eventually made it back at the group who was curious as to why we were so far behind. I blushed and Wendy soon squealed. I was pulled away by Wendy and the girls.

"Details." Wendy coaxed in a very demanding voice. She can be scary too. I stayed silent and rubbed my neck sheepishly.

"Now girlfriend!" Lucy squealed, the rest of the girls nodding in agreement.

"I am a girlfriend." I spoke rather bluntly, pleasantly surprising myself. I was engulfed into a group hug and yelling was all I could make out. By the end I was holding my ears tightly, all the yelling causing my sensitive hearing to be over stimulated.

"Alrighty enough of this, I'm taking a nap!" I concluded and walked away from the group. Both groups joined back up rather quickly.

"Everyone hold onto me or someone else that is also touching me!" I ordered, Wendy hugged me rather tightly. Sasuke grabbed my shoulder, baritone did the same on the other shoulder. Marsh threw his arm around my neck and everyone else as told grabbed onto one of them.

Within the minute we were back at Fairytail. Now what to do? It's beyond me.

It has taken three books, two fillers, 127 chapters, and over 127,000 words and a whole lot of teasing for Hailey and Sasuke to be official! And I couldn't have done it without you!

Now this is the last real chapter of the book, but I'll have specials continuining this book sooner or later. But do not fret! There is another sequel which will follow their children. That will be announced at a later date on my profile, so follow me to be notified.

I couldn't have made it this far without you guys! I love you all for the constant support and love you guy give.

Ps before the next book airs, there will be a small story about 15-30 chapters coming out firs!