Chapter 44

"Nova stop!" Mira yelled as she tried to keep the one month old baby girl from taking Cana's drink. Nova laughed and grabbed onto Mira's hair instead.

I walked over to the bar counter and sat down. "I'd be more than happy to take Nova for the day.

"Would you? I have to keep tending to the bar while Laxus is out in a job with the legion." Mira asked her eyes full of hope and Nova even looked at me sweetly. I took Nova from the white haired bar maid and cradled her in my arms.

"Hi, you're so cute. I'm your auntie Hailey. I also helped birth you." I cooed at the little girl who was positioned in my arms. She had piercing eyes like her mother, and her hair is light, so it's too early to tell if it will be blonde or white.

"Here's her diaper bag, toys and I think food is in here. Lisana cancled on me last minute." She rushes and throws a bag at me. I laughed and caught the bag around the scythe that was being held on back. "It's fine Mira I really don't mind."

"Thanks Hailey I owe you!" She blew her daughter kisses as we walked away, Nova drifting off to sleep in my arms. I couldn't help but smile at the little girl.

I looked around the guild for a certain Blue Haired Dragon slayer. I caught her scent and went to a table in the back corner. There was Wendy and Lucy.

"Hey is that my girl!" I cooed as I approached Luna with a smile, trying my best to not disturb Nova. I also noticed Rin was here with Wendy.

"You got sucked into babysitting too." Wendy laughed as she fed the boy in her arms. I took a seat next to Lucy and across from Wendy. Nova and Rin were born on the same day, one her I day for me and Wendy. Juvia and Mira both went into labor almost an hour apart from one another. However me and Wendy were right with Nova being sixty two minutes older than Rin. They were born Three weeks after Luna was born. Meaning my little Luna is almost two months old.

"Eight months right?" I looked over at Wendy and nodded slowly. "Hopefully four months until I see him again. We still talk every other day, so its not too bad."

That's a lie. A big one too. I miss him terribly. I can talk to him and here his voice, but I can't see him and I just wanna know if he's doing alright. I know what being by yourself is like, it was lonely and nothing to do expect distract yourself with anything.

"That's good at least, I bet he misses you." I nodded slowly, I hope he does. Or my worrying may just be in vain. I sighed and rocked Nova who had just started to get fussy. I gave her a bottle Mira had provided and that kept her content.

"Anyway, enough depressing talk. How about you and Romeo? I heard from a Birdie that you guys are officialy dating now." I pressed with a huge grin. "But I'm hurt that I wasn't the first one you told."

She blushed a dark crimson color and Nova giggled. I swear this child is too sweet for her own good. I smirked and looked Wendy in the eyes. "So it's true!"

"Y-yeah." She stuttered cutely and I felt the wind current change slightly due to her uncomfortable state. I then turned my head to look at the celestial mage. "Oh Lucy, whens the wedding?"

She smiled and I saw the ring on her finger. Natsu proposed in the middle of the guild a week ago. "Were thinking four or five months, so we have time to not be stressed with the planning and the baby."

"Understandable, I can't believe Natsu is getting married, never thought I see the day." I said my thoughts aloud and the other two girls laughed. I sank into my chair, bouncing Nova lightly, trying to coax her into sleeping.

I looked over at the three kids we held. These are the first of the next generation, I do hope the future is kind to them.

"Ima head home for awhile." Lucy smiled and picked up her stuff. "I'm exhausted."

"Okay Lulu, see you around." I smiled and waved as we watched her and Luna walk off. "So tell me the truth about Sasuke."

I looked back at the blue haired dragon slayer and was slightly shocked. "I have no idea what you mean."

"Hail I know you, I know when you're lying." She smiled softly, she was swaying back and fourth to keep Rin happy. I looked at her and she was persistent, damn best friends. "Fine."

I looked her in the eyes, trying to find a way to get out of the situation I have found myself in. When no savior was present I decided to tell her.

"Well to be honest I miss him." I say slowly, wondering how I'm going to word this. "I'm worried as well. What if he doesn't like me anymore, what if he thinks I'm not pretty or I changed."

"Alright calm down, what happened to the cool and collected, badass, carefree wizard I love. You must like him alot if he makes you think like this. But I can assure you that you are beautiful and kind, I mean look at you. You offered to babysit, who with your rank would do that with her free time. If he doesn't see you for all you are than he's not he right one for you. You have to trust him, which might be hard, but you talk to him so you know his feelings about you." She comforted me her smile growing wider as she talked.

"Wendy." She looked up from Rin and looked at me. "Thank you."

Things might be looking up from here.