Chapter 42

"Silence!" I sank into my seat, trying to just bear the meeting at hand.

"Wizard Saint Yuki, what is your take on the matter." A man named Wolfheim asked. His green eyes bore into mine as he awaited my answer. He was also a wizard Saint, 3rd ranked for the matter.

"God Serena? Of the Alvarez Empire?" I asked, trying to push his buttons. I have to have a little bit of fun in the torture I've been given. He snarled slightly and was ready to go off at me. "Is she really suitable for taking his place?!"

"Wolfheim, do you neglect to recognize me as a wizard Saint? Or do you compare me to a traitor?" I growled back at the man and was ready to throw some hands. I can beat up an old man any day. "Enough! Yuki? Please answer the question."

Ah yes Draculos Hyberion, Chairman of the magic council, and 2nd seat of the Wizard Saints. While I am ranked one of the saints I have no intreast in being part of the council.

"In my opinion, I am entitled to one right? God Serena defected from the Saints and Council, and as far as we know he has joined forces with the Alvarez empire, and may also have affiliation with the Spriggin Twelve. So to me he's not a concern." I finished my statement and everyone looked at me bewildered.

"You just gave us evidence on why he's a threat, yet you say to leave him be." Jura spoke, sounding highly confused at the matter. I looked over at master who is deep in thought.

"Has he done anything besides defect?" I asked, receiving no answer from others I continued. "I was his replacement as soon as he defected, which has been a long while since I claimed my seat. He hasn't made a move in all of that time. You might say he's waiting for the right time, I call bullshit. The time will never be right. Sure he does have some threat to him, he was a former God of Ishgar. I never had the opportunity to see his power in actions, but from all of your concerns I can tell he's no pushover."

"So what do you propose we do?" I smirked at Wolfheim's agitation. "We. Wait."

"I agree." I nodded at master with a small smile. "Not entirely defenseless, just enough to make it seem like we aren't scared of Serena. Cause right about now if I was in his position, and a reinforced security just happened to be in place. I'd come back to see what the fuss is, and as soon as I find out its about me i beat the fucking country to ashes. We'll end up starting our own fire."

"You make a valid point God Hailey." Draculos spoke, almost impressed with my analyzation. "I just received a compliment from one of the four current God's of Ishgar. Call me ecstatic."

Draculos sent me a small glare but was quickly replaced with a smirk. Seems I have finally been accepted as one of the Four God's of Ishgar. How this meeting took a turn for the better.

"It's been decided, now we put it to a vote. All those in favor if raising defenses say 'I'." I took a look around the room and two lower level saints said I. "All those in favor of God Hailey's plan, say 'I'."

"I." Eight of the Saints said and most of the coucil agreed. Even Wolfheim came around to agreeing with me. "Good we don't act on God Serena, not yet at least. We'll continue to have this meeting every other week. I expect all the members to attend."

I rolled my eyes as Draculos looked at me. Just because I've missed a... Few meetings doesn't mean I should be singled out. We all rose from our seats and bowed.

"Meeting dismissed." Draculos spoke as we bowed and left the room. As soon as I stepped out of the room my stomach growled. "I'm fucking hungry!"

"Would you like to have lunch with me?" Wolfheim chuckled as he also exited the room. I gave him a quick side look. "Um I'm like seventeen dude."

"N-no not like that! I meant I have some things to discuss with you." He frantically waved his arms and tried to cover up what he had said.

"As much as I like to, I have my friends waiting for me. I'll definitely take you up on your offer next time." I smiled, seems he's coming around to me as well. It's about time!

"I'll hold you too it. See you around God Hailey." He nodded showing respect. I smiled and waved as I ran off to see everyone talking outside of the building.

"You're finally done!" Someone jumped on my back, I cursed as his pink haired covered my vision. "For a soon to be parent, you still act like a child."

"I do not!" He defended.

"Do too!" I argued back, pushing him off my back so we was standing in front of me.

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

"Alright cool your heads! I'm starving can we get some food!" Lucy broke us apart, Natsu looked at her slightly nervous. "I second that, I'm fucking starving!"

"Juvia could go for some food too." Juvia said her hand intertwined with Gray's. I smiled and nodded.

"Then let's go get some food!" Wendy announced as she slung her arm over my shoulder, someone was in a good mood today.

"Vamos fairies! Food awaits!" Levy laughed as we all made our way to a small Cafe. Let's just say we got kicked out before we could even order.