two

The ship was filled with chaos and Cordalia's claustrophobia only worsened as the journey grew longer

The ship was filled with chaos and Cordalia's claustrophobia only worsened as the journey grew longer. The ship was nearing the blockade that was firing at them. The ship jolted suddenly and Cordalia lost her balance and falling into a boy with short hair pulled up into a bun with a long braid at the side of his head.

"I'm sorry." She murmured as she gazed into his beautiful sea green eyes.

"Dalié, come." Saché beckoned to Cordalia who was still in the boy's arms. He slowly released his hold on her as she cautiously stepped back. She smiled to herself as she walked towards the bridge following Saché and Sabé with Padmé beside her.

"If we can't get the shield generator fxed, we'll be sitting ducks." Panaka told Sabé and Saché in the makeshift throne room. Moments later the power returned and they continued their journey. "An extremely well-put-together little droid, Miladies. Without a doubt, it saved the ship, as well as our lives." Panaka told them

"It is to be commended." Saché spoke up.

"Dalié. What is its number?" Sabé asked.

"R2-D2, Your Highness." Cordalia answered Sabé.

"Thank you, R2-D2. Padmé." The true Queen stepped up. "Clean this droid up as best you can. It deserves our gratitude." Padmé nodded and turned to leave.

"Continue, Captain." Saché ordered.

"Milady, with your permission we're heading for a remote planet called Tatooine. It's in a system far beyond the reach of the Trade Federation." Amalia stepped towards them.

"I do not agree with the Jedi on this." Panaka added.

"You must trust our judgment, Your Highness." Corvus told Sabé who nodded at the Jedi.
●●●●

They had made it safely to Tatooine with little to no difficulty

They had made it safely to Tatooine with little to no difficulty. Padmé and Cordalia quickly changed into handmaiden travel clothes. Panaka quickly ushered then off the bus. "Wait! Wait. Her Highness commands you to take her handmaidens with you." Cordalia winced as she saw both her sister and mother in the group.