twelve

Cordalia sat in the back of the transport with Zelena, Padmé, R2, Yanè, Dormè, Rabè, and Captain Typho

Cordalia sat in the back of the transport with Zelena, Padmé, R2, Yanè, Dormè, Rabè, and Captain Typho. Amalia, Anakin, Zarina, Obi-Wan, and Corvuswere in the front discussing the mission quietly. The transport began to slow down and Padmé, Corvus, Anakin, and Zelena prepared to leave with R2.

"Be safe, miladies." Captain Typho said.

"Thank you, Captain. Take good care of Dormè and Yanè. The threat's on you three now." Zelena smiled.

"He'll be safe with us." Yanè answered as a tear dribbled down her cheek.

"You'll be fine." Zelena gently spoke.

"It's not me, milady. I worry about you. What if they realize you've left the capital?" Yanè questioned.

"Well, then our Jedi protectors will have to prove how good they are." Padmé assured her as she moved to embrace Dormè.

"Anakin. Corvus. Don't do anything without first consulting either myself or the council." Obi-Wan told the two and Corvus nodded.

"Yes, Master." Anakin replied.

"We'll get to the bottom of this plot quickly, miladies. You'll be back here in no time." Obi-Wan to himself and Cordalia.

"We'll be most grateful for your speed, Master Jedi." Zelena smiled gratefully at her sister's love interest.

"It's time to go." Corvus said.

"I know." Padmé sighed. Zelena embraced her mother and then Yanè. Cordalia approached her sister tearfully and the two embraced.

"Be careful, alright." Cordalia ordered.

"Aren't I always?" Zelena joked.

"No." Cordalia answered plainly. "Just this once, don't be reckless." Zekena nodded as she broke the hug. Padmé turned to embrace Cordalia. "Keep her out of trouble, Padmé. You know how reckless she can be."

"Always." Padmé responded hugging her tightly.

"Anakin, Corvus, may the Force be with you." Amalia told the two.

"May the Force be with you, Master Embara." Corvus answered picking up Padmé's bags. The four stepped down the steps and R2 followed.

"Suddenly I'm afraid." Zelena said.

"This is my first assignment on my own. I am too." Zelena turned to look at Anakin. "Don't worry. We have R2 with us." The group of four laughed at Anakin's joke.

"I do hope those boys don't try anything foolish." Obi-Wan said to Cordalia.

"I'd be more concerned about the girls doing something than the boys." Cordalia warned him as the four 'refugees' boarded the ship carrying them to Naboo.
•••••

"Thank you R2

"Thank you R2." Padmé thanked the small astromech as he rolled over to the four with some bread. "Must be difficult, having sworn your life to the Jedi, not being able to visit the places you like or do the things you like." Padmé continued.

"Or be with the people that we love." Corvus interjected looking into Padmè's eyes.

"Are you allowed to love? I thought that was forbidden for a Jedi." Padmé asked.

"Attachment is forbidden." Zelena said.

"Possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love is central to a Jedi's life. So you might say that we are encouraged to love." Anakin answered.

"You've changed so much." Zelena smiled tearing off a piece of bread.

"Ah, you haven't changed a bit. You're exactly the way I remember you in my dreams." Padmé smirked over at Zelena at his confession. Zelena blushed and looked down at her soup.
••••••

"Cordalia, I need your help

"Cordalia, I need your help." Obi-Wan pleaded to the young Senator.

"With what exactly?" She questioned.

"I need to speak with Master Yoda. I could use your help. After all, we are working on this mission together." Cordalia nodded and moved to the door. "After you, Milady." Cordalia and Obi-Wan walked in silence to the younglings training room where Master Yoda was teaching them.

"Reach out. Sense the Force around you. Use your feelings you must." Obi-Wan and Cordalia made their presences known to Madter Yoda. "Younglings. Younglings! Visitors we have."

"Hello, Master Obi-Wan. Hello Senator Cordalia." The young children all spoke together.

"Hello. I'm sorry to disturb you, Master." Obi-Wan apologized.

"What help can I be, Obi-Wan? Hmm?"

"We're looking for a planet described to me by an old friend. I trust him, but the systems don't show on the archive maps."

"Mmm. Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing." The younglings began to giggle. "How embarrassing." Master Yoda gestured to a youngling. "Liam, the shades." The youngling reached over to pull down the shades. "Gather round the map reader. Clear your minds and find Obi-Wan and Cordalia's wayward planet we will." Obi-Wan walked among the bright constellations and pointed to group of stars

"It ought to be here, but it isn't. Gravity is pulling all the stars in the area towards this spot."

"Hmm. Gravity's silhouette remains, but the star and all the planets disappeared they have. How can this be?" Master Yoda turned to the younglings. "Hmm? A thought? Anyone."

"Master? Because someone erased it from the archive memory." Liam answered and Master Yoda began to chuckle.

"Truly wonderful the mind of a child is. The Padawan is right. Go to the center of gravity's pull and find your planet you will. Hmm. The data must have been erased." Master Yoda instructed.

"But, Master Yoda, who could empty information from the archives? That's impossible, isn't it?" Cordalia asked.

"Dangerous and disturbing this puzzle is. Only a Jedi could have erased those files. But who and why, harder to answer. Meditate on this I will. Hmm." Obi-Wan and Cordalia quickly left to gather supplies, R4, R5, and spare parts for their long journey.