twenty-six

Three months later

Three months later

"We have a mission." Astrid announced as the Assassins sat around the table. Astrid held up the letter. "A mission at an opera."

"An opera?" Arya complained clearly not happy about having to wear a dress.

"On which planet?" Maeve asked intrigued. Astrid paused and swallowed. "Which planet, Astrid?"

"Coruscant." Each of the Assassins shivered and looked at each other and the boys. "We will see some familiar faces."

"A Night at the Opera." Zarina mused as she looked at Arya's blank stare on the table. "Sounds just perfect for us." Maeve shifted nervously as she looked between her husband and sister.

"Tha babies will stay here with the boys." Astrid told them. The boys instantly began to complain. "They are your children, godamnit. And you will take care of them." The boys immediately shut their mouths and remained quiet for the rest of the meeting.

"What is it with Coruscant? Everything seems to be on Coruscant." Arya asked blankly. "We should be doing everything on a planet that doesn't hate us and doesn't want to kill us, like Tatooine." Zarina, Cordalia, Amalia, Maeve and Astrid eyed her with an 'are you serious' look. "Now that I think about it that is a horrible example. Everyone tried to kill us there, too."

"Why are we even talking about this? The mission is on Coruscant. So what?" Amalia groaned as she titled her head back.

"So what?" Arya snapped at her sister. "Really Maeve? Eveyone there wants us to kill us, just to reiterate. And have you even thought about the emotional pain you would put four out of six members in?" Arya recounted quickly. "Actually all of us!"

"She's right. We each have too many emotional ties there." Zarina said holding Thomson's hand.

"Damn you, Coruscant." Cordalia held a fist up to the sky. "Why can't we go on a different mission?"

"Like somewhere where we won't die." Zarina suggested earning an eye roll from Astrid and Arya.

"Everywhere we go has the opportunity for us to be killed." Arya told her before letting her head slam down on the table three times. "Curse Coruscant."

"No planet is safe." Cordalia deadpanned with a groan. "We're gonna die."

"Guys, focus. This mission is happening whether you like it or not and we already have a plan."

"What percentage?" Zarina asked witha teasing smirk on her face.

"No, no more percentages!" Amalia shouted with a fixed glare on Zarina.

"But I'm genuinely curious."

"No, we all know what happened the last time you asked about percentages." Maeve told her best friend. The four boys looked between the six women suddenly interested.