twenty

It took everything in Amalia to not cry as she watched her eldest daughter confort the Fett children

It took everything in Amalia to not cry as she watched her eldest daughter confort the Fett children. She watched as the fierce dragon loomed over them and she couldn't help but feel pain. These were her grandchildren and they had lost their father. Cordalia motioned for the others to come down into the arena and instructed Maeve and Arya to take the children with them to Naboo to relieve them of the situation.

Cordalia climbed on the back of the dragon with Astrid and Amalia behind her. Padmé ran to get help from the clones for the Jedi who were surely taking on Count Dooku. They had also gotten a distress call from Zelena who had been grounded requesting assistance. Padmé would take a group of clones to Zelena and then to assist the Jedi.

Cordalia thrust her hand out to create a portal to a location she knew little of. The dragon took off and began to fly towards and then through the portal. Cordalia sighed heavily turning to look at her sister and mother. "The Republic has failed. We now work only for Palpatine."

"I agree." Amalia nodded. "The Jedi have become too unpredictable and unstable in their ways. The Chancellor is the only option."

"Cordalia, if we don't find it..."

"We will find it." Cordalia said sharply. "And just to be clear, we are the only three who know I am a Sith, right?"

"Yes, although," Amalia responded. "I'm beginning to think that the Jedi might be starting to wonder who the Sith Knight is and will most likely start an investigation."

"On us?" Astrid scoffed amused. "Oh, please, Mother. They wouldn't be able to catch us."

"Mother, she's right." Cordalia sighed. "Even if they did suspect us, we would gone before they could say nerfherder."

"And where would we go?" Amalia asked pointedly.

"To Maeve and Arya's." Astrid suggested.

"No, too risky and it would put them in danger." Cordalia said.

"Where are we going now?"

"To Exogol, of course." Amalia and Astrid gasped.

"The homeland of the Sith and the throne of the dragons?!" Astrid squealed in delight. "I'm so excited!"

"Shut up! I'm sure Jango knows his way in and out of his home." Cordalia smirked.

"Jango?" Astrid said softly. "You named your dragon after my husband?"

"I didn't know him well, but he seemed a good man, a loyal husband, and a loving father." Cordalia answered sadly. "It only seemed proper."

"Thank you, Cordalia." Astrid whispered in happiness. Jango flew over to a deserted part of the planet with a large stone structure. The dragon landed and allowed his passengers to get off.

"Now, plans." Amalia rolled her eyes at Cordalia. "We have no allies excluding the Seperatists. I say we fix that first."

"Something doesn't seem right. Where are all the dragons?" Amalia asked glancing around the dark building.

"There's the throne." Astrid pointed out the disturbing stone throne jutting out from one of the walls. "It needs some major touches. Mother, you are technically the ruler now."

"No, I'm afraid not. The dragon is loyal to Cordalia and she is the only Sith among us." Cordalia looked at her mother with wide eyes. "The throne is yours. All you have to do is take it." Cordalia glanced to her sister and mother before climbing the steps to the throne of darkness and surveying her mighty forces of darkness in silence.

END OF PART TWO