eight

Cordalia rushed into the hangar bay where she found it empty for the exception of Amber's slowly dying body

Cordalia rushed into the hangar bay where she found it empty for the exception of Amber's slowly dying body. "Amber." She whispered before crouching beside her.

"Milady...I've failed you." She closed her eyes and breathed her final breath. Cordalia clenched her jaw and set off to find her mother and Obi-Wan. She began to run once she saw Obi-Wan crying over a dead Qui-Gon Jinn. Her mother was slowly crawling over to the two. Corvus was unconscious against a wall. Astrid was nowhere to be found.

"Mother!" Cordalia exclaimed as she rushed towards her mother. She helped her stand and then Amalia rushed over to Corvus to attempt to revive him. "Obi-Wan, what happened?" Cordalia cautiously approached him and sat beside him.

He didn't say anything, but only let her embrace him and comfort him. Cordalia stroked his hair as the two mourned together.
•••••

Cordalia stood beside Padmé as the Viceroy prepared to leave for Coruscant

Cordalia stood beside Padmé as the Viceroy prepared to leave for Coruscant. "Now, Viceroy, you're going to have to go back to the Senate and explain all this." Cordalia answered plainly.

"I think you can kiss your trade franchise goodbye." Panaka added walking away from the group. Senator Palpatine, now known as Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, approached the Jedi. Amalia stood with Zelena, Corvus, Zarina, Anakin, and Obi-Wan.

"We are indebted to you for your bravery, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Corvus Yonan, Amalia Embara." The Master Jedi nodded. "And you, young Skywalkers, young Embara. We will watch your career with great interest." Palpatine turned to approach Padmé and Cordalia.

"Congratulations on your election, Chancellor." Padmé congratulated the former Senator.

"Your boldness has saved our people, Miladies. It's you who should be congratulated. Together we shall bring peace and prosperity to the Republic." The two rulers smiled at Palpatine.
•••••