sixteen

Astrid hurriedly packed her children's and her own belongings

Astrid hurriedly packed her children's and her own belongings. "Rena, Boba, hurry!" She called as the three rushed into the rain, Astrid looking around for potential threats. Jango hurried over to his wife and kissed her forehead and pushed her towards the ship.

"I'll be alright. Go!" Astrid ran into the ship to prepare to leave.

"Dad, look!" Boba and Rena shouted over the thunder and Jango turned to look in the direction that Rena's finger pointed. Obi-Wan ignited his lightsaber and Cordalia looked fiercely her brother-in-law, the same man who sent an assassin to kill her, Padmé, and her sister.

"Boba, Rena, get on board and get your Mother!" Jango ordered and the two ran up the ramp. Jango fired several carefully aimed blasts at the Jedi and avoiding the Senator completely.

Astrid rushed out of the ship to help her husband. "Cordalia, come. Leave him and start over with us, together!" She pleaded.

"I cannot leave him."

"You love him." Astrid whispered. "I knew it!" She giggled teasingly.

Boba fired several shots from the cannons at Obi-Wan causing him to fall to the ground.

"Obi-Wan!" Cordalia called out as she moved to help him.

"No, don't!" Astrid grabbed her upper arm to hold her in place.

"Let go of me!" Cordalia struggled against Astrid's grip. Cordalia could only watch as both Obi-Wan and Jango fell from the side of the landing platform.

"Holy shit!" Astrid gasped.

"Oh, crap!" Cordalia exclaimed and the two rushed over to the railing. Jango was struggling to stay on a small platform and was holding onto a string that Cordalia presumed Obi-Wan was attached to.

Jango cut the string and slowly climbed to the railing. Astrid and Cordalia helped him onto the platform. Jango looked over at Cordalia. "Just this once, Jango." She said as Jango walked over to his ship. "Astrid, punch me."

"What?" Astrid raised an eyebrow.

"We have to make it look like I put up a fight. Obi-Wan will get suspicious."

"Are you sure?"

"Just do it, As." Cordalia braced herself for impact. Astrid punched her sister and Cordalia groaned and hit her head on the railing.

"Sorry." Astrid winced and reached to caress her sister's hair.

"As, let's go!" Jango called out and she took one last look at her sister before stepping into the ship. Obi-Wan rushed through the door and threw a tracker onto the ship's hull. He reignited his lightsaber and rushed over to Cordalia.