thirty-one

Cordalia cursed loudly as her dragon was grazed by an energy blast from a Clone ship

Cordalia cursed loudly as her dragon was grazed by an energy blast from a Clone ship. She could sense both the presences of Obi-Wan and that of Anakin as they evaded the dragons they knew belonged to the Assassins. "Damnit! Maeve, Arya, head back to the ship! Jedi are among us!"

"What about you and Zarina?" She heard Maeve ask through the comms.

"We'll make our way back to you." She evaded another blast and steadied herself on the mighty beast. "Astrid, keep yourself and Amalia hidden from sight until we come and collect you."

"Always." Cordalia admired her sister's constant obedience and strength, something that she wished she had. Cordalia swung her way towards the Invisible Hand alongside Maeve, Arya, and Zarina.

"Head to the Bridge when you get inside. Go straight there and do not get involved." Cordalia ordered the others as they flew alongside her. The two fighter pilots were close behind them as they flew towards the underbelly entrance to the ship the place the dragons were kept towards the front. The four dove into the ship and let the doors slam shut behind them leaving the two Jedi scrambling to find another way into the ship.

The four practically jumped from the dragons and scurried off to the Bridge. They met with Amalia and Astrid as they assessed the damage done to the ship. The Battle Droids moved over to allow them to deal with the damage.

Cordalia turned when the doors to the Bridge opened to reveal General Grievous as he hacked at a horrible cough. He strode into the Bridge to stand beside the Assassins. "What is the situation, Captain?" Cordalia asked looking at one of Nute Gunray's Separatist leaders.

"Two Jedi have landed in the main hangar bay. We're tracking them."

"Just as Count Dooku predicted." Grievous announced witha heavy rasp causing the Assassins to roll their eyes.

"Cordalia, we have to face them at some point." Astrid told her sister who shook her head.

"Not like this." She watched as Zarina strode from the room and nodded to Astrid and Arya to follow her.
*******