forty

Cordalia watched as Anakin stepped into the Separatist meeting chamber, hood over his head concealing his face

Cordalia watched as Anakin stepped into the Separatist meeting chamber, hood over his head concealing his face. "Welcome, Lord Vader, Lady Pravus. We've been expecting you." Cordalia recognized the voice of Viceroy Gunray speaking to them. Anakin only raised his hand to shut all exits to the room.

Anakin lept into action, slaughtering the entirety of the first room of Separatists with his blue blade. Cordalia watched in interest as what the Chancellor had noticed about Anakin, his power, his destiny, came to pass. She backed up slightly in fear as his power and rage overcame him.

"Stop! No!" One Separatist cried out before Anakin slaughtered him a cold look on his face. Anakin turned to look at Cordalia when he reached the second room. Cordalia nodded in approval taking notice of his glowing yellow eyes that were narrowed in concentration and anger.

Cordalia noticed Anakin come to a stop in front of Nute Gunray and she narrowed her eyes in a hateful glare. "The war is over. Lord Sidious promised us peace. We only want-" Cordalia cut him off with her vibrant red blade through his stomach.

"Lord Sidious promised you nothing." She spat throwing him down onto the stone floor. The two Sith strode away their sins being purged from their minds.
********

Zarina looked at the stage set up for the execution of an Assassin

Zarina looked at the stage set up for the execution of an Assassin. She hadn't managed to figure out who it possibly could be, but she hoped it wasn't Rena. Rena was an innocent child who didn't deserve to be put in such a position. Two clone troopers followed Emperor from a small door. The Emperor was adorned in red robes, hood covering his face. He looked ever a Sith.

"People of Coruscant," Zarina glared at the man who had taken control of the Republic. "Welcome. The Assassins were a rogue organization that turned away from diplomacy and their positions in the society of the Republic!" Zarina shook her head as a familiar redhead was dragged out and placed at the feet of the Emperor. "Amalia Embara is here to confess to her crimes against the Republic, against the Jedi, against the Assassins, against me, and against you." Zarina made eye contact with Amalia for a brief moment before Amalia stood looking defiantly at the Emperor.

"You are Emperor," Emperor Palpatine seemed to smile underneath his hood. "To no one." Amalia was dragged away from the Chancellor and towards a chopping block. Cordalia's own sword was to be used for her execution. How ironic that the weapon of the daughter would kill the mother? Zarina thought as she stared into oblivion.