eighteen

Amalia had heard about the Yonan sisters

Amalia had heard about the Yonan sisters. Maeve and Arya had special powers and the two when combined were unstoppable. Amalia dragged Zarina with her to Sullust to collect them and get them to Geonosis. Amalia knocked on the front door. The two Jedi were greeted by a young girl.

"Arya Yonan?"

"Yeah, what's it to you?" An older girl pushed Arya to the side.

"I apologize for my sister's behavior."

"Maeve Yonan."

"Yes?"

"Your brother sent us. We need your help." Zarina answered.

"Arya, get your swords. We're leaving." Maeve told her sister and nodded to the two Jedi.
•••••

"See those columns of steam straight ahead?" Corvus asked pointing out tje side window

"They're exhaust vents of some type." Padmé responded steering the ship in that direction.

"That'll do." Anakin said grimly as the ship landed in an area covered in steam a perfect hiding spot.

"Look, whatever happens out there, follow my lead." Zelena grabbed Anakin's arm gently turning him to face her. "I'm not interested in getting into a war here."

"As members of the Senate maybe we can find a diplomatic solution to this mess." Padmé assured her friend as she stepped out of the ship.

"Don't worry. I've given up trying to argue with you." Corvus followed behind her and awestruck look on his face. As they stumbled forward, they had no clue whatsoever that shortly following their entrance they would be captured and led to their untimely deaths in an execution arena.
•••••

Arya and Maeve met with Zarina and Amalia who had contacted Astrid who agreed to help them

Arya and Maeve met with Zarina and Amalia who had contacted Astrid who agreed to help them. "It's time for the Republic's Assassins to come together."

"Hold on, how are we going to either contact or rescue Padmé and Cordalia?"

"That's where Astrid comes in." Amalia responded. "She will convince the Seperatist Leaders to hand Cordalia and Padmé over to her."

"And Zelena?" Zarina asked.

"She will be sent to the execution arena with Corvus, Anakin, and Obi-Wan." Amalia told them. "Then, when Astrid frees Cordalia and Padmé and gives us the signal, we strike."

"I like this plan." Arya said.
•••••••

Cordalia jolted awake in a cell alone

Cordalia jolted awake in a cell alone. Her eyes wandered until they connected with her sister's. Astrid observed her sister warily knowing the consequences of this supposed breakout went wrong. "I know what you're thinking." Astrid moved closer to her sister. "You think I betrayed you and that I'm a monster."

Cordalia shook her head. "I could never. We are still sisters," Astrid cocked her head to the side. "No matter how stubborn you might be." Astrid rolled her eyes as Cordalia let out a dry chuckle.

"Let's cut to the chase, shall we? I know your secret." Cordalia began to speak, but Astrid interrupted her. "Oh, shut up. The Seperatists all know you're the Sith Knight."

"Astrid, lower your voice!" Cordalia scolded before smirking. "How did you figure it out?"

"Let's think. Count Dooku replaced Darth Maul after he died and, at this point, I'm living happily on Kamino with my husband and two children whom you met, meanwhile, Darth Sidious has absolutely no one to turn to to turn to the Dark Side. This person had to have known him for a long time and would have to listen to his every word and follow his every command." Astrid took a deep breath. "By the way, dirt move: you could've at least let Dooku steal my spot. And all this evidence points to either you or Zelena. Oh, scratch that, just you." She gazed at Cordalia. "Does no one else know?"

"No." Cordalia spoke softly. "If my true identity was revealed to the universe, then I would most certainly lose everyone I've ever loved. And I cannot and will not allow that to happen."

"And that is why I was sent to free you." Cordalia's eyes widened in shock. "Mother sent me a transmission to get you and Padmé out. In return, the Republic's Assassins will regroup and fight."

"And I presume you won't be joining us?" Astrid quirked a brow.

"You could say that, but you would be wrong." Cordalia's gaze snapped back to her sister. "I will fight for my family and for my friends."

"Good." Cordalia nodded. "I am only the Sith Knight because I love my family. I wouldn't have agreed otherwise."

"Oh, but you would have." Astrid gave her a small smile. "You forget that I know you, sister. I know exactly how your mind works. You know deep down that you truly want to be the Sith Knight even though it's obvious you have fallen in love with a Jedi no less. Now that is a bit of a complication."

"Will he be in the arena?"

"Yes, Obi-Wan will be in the arena." Cordalia's eyes widened at that news. "But, we will get them out. The Jedi are coming, Mother has already seen to that and Master Yoda is on his way to speak to the cloners to recruit their creations into this war." Astrid sighed before speaking again. "Assuming all goes well, we will all be rescued, Count Dooku and the Separatists will be killed, no Jedi or Senator will die, and you and your little secret will be kept hidden for good."

"Let's hope it goes well, then." Cordalia said as she furrowed her brows. "Are you going to let me out now?"

"Hmmm. I don't know. I'm still deciding whether I want to or not."

"Astrid, get me the hell out of here." Cordalia growled lowly at her sister.

"Fine, fine, but if we get caught, I'm blaming you." Cordalia rolled her eyes.

"I thought you had a plan." Astrid opened the door to the cell and let her sister out.

"I said that a plan was in motion and that we are a crucial part of it. I said nothing of having one."

"We are going to die here." Cordalia whispered, eyes glancing at her surroundings.

"Of that I have no doubts."