thirty

Two months later

Two months later

Arya strode down the hallway of General Grevious' ship that she couldn't remember the name of for the life of her. The Republic's Assassins had announced themselves as Separatists amd had renamed themselves just the Assassins. They had been training for the coming attack mercilessly with no fear nor flaw in their tactics.

The Chancellor was to be captured in a months time leaving the Separatists with limited options for what to do in the meantime. This was absolutely no problem for the Assassins: they had plenty to do from weapon making, training the dragons and taking care of them, and training for the coming battle.

Arya knew that in order for them to not be captured or killed, the Assassins would have to be flawless. They would lead some of the attacks on the Republic Fleet on their dragons and at the last minute turn the tide, finish the war, and rescue the Chancellor.

Arya found the Separatist ship to be plain and neverending. It was just a hunk of metal floating through space heading towards Coruscant. Count Dooku was also aboard which allowed the four Force users to train against someone who rivaled even them in the field. Arya and Maeve often made and cleaned their weapons as well as the others' in their time that the others were training with Dooku.

Maeve and Arya had surely grown closer in the recent events that had taken place. The sisters knew their weapons would only do so much for them in the field, but that they had to perfect and practice their powers. This would do them much good as the battle loomed over them.
******

Zarina stood in the meeting room beside Astrid and the other Assassins and listened to the Separatist leaders argue amongst themselves about the true loyalty of the Assassins

Zarina stood in the meeting room beside Astrid and the other Assassins and listened to the Separatist leaders argue amongst themselves about the true loyalty of the Assassins. "You might have known us previously as the Republic's Assassins. We're done with all that. You wanted a war, so we take the fight to them." Zarina glanced over at Amalia as she spoke.

"We don't trust in just loyalty anymore. We cannot continue with all that we were taught as children." Maeve said stiffly as she gazed at Count Dooku.

"We understand your distrust, but we are every bit as much Separatists as you are." Arya huffed as she glanced at Nute Gunray.

"We came to fight for your cause. So, let us." Astrid pleaded as she made eye contact with her sister.