Prologue

*Maya's POV*

I was running around the school playground. All the other second graders were looking at me weirdly but I could care less.

"Weeee hahahaha" I screamed and started laughing.

"Umph" I bumped into something and fell.

"Sorry" I heard someone say.

"No, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I said, looking up, I saw a pair of gorgeous green eyes.

"I'm Leor, by the way," he said standing up and offering his hand to help me up.

"Maya," I said taking it and standing up.

"Why were you running?"

"It's fun and it gets me places quicker!"

"Do you wanna play a game?"

"Sure! What game?"

"Tag you're it!" He said then ran in the other direction. Oh it's on!

Ever since that day, we have been the best of friends, always sticking by each other and telling each other everything.

This is my first story yay! It's probably going to be a terrible story. Please let me know what you think at the end of each chapter. I want to finish the story before I start posting it so this is just a sneak peak.

So moving on, sorry it's short. This is how Maya and Leor met. The next chapter is a few years in the future. Just so you get the mental image, Maya looks like Jennifer Lawrence (when she was on the first Hunger Games) but with glasses and she always has her hair up in either a messy bun or a ponytail. Leor is played by Logan Lerman except Leor's hair is a little longer than Logan's and Leor is more muscular.