Chapter 2 ~Kidnapped~

Jennie's POV

i brought y/n to my house on my basement. my house was secluded and i didn't have any neighbors because i live in the woods.

no i don't live in a cabin it was a mansion it was pretty big. i was alone here.

jisoo has her own house. we didn't want to seem suspicouse enough.

y/n is the famous vampire hunter. i felt like if i keep her away from the public for a while i can convince her to look at vampires a different way.

i hear her parents died because of my kind. so this is going to be hard.

she was passed out cold as i put her on the chair.

i kneeled down in front of her and placed a handuff on her right hand.

i sigh deeply and got a better look of her face.

in fairness she was gorgeous. i smiled softly and caressed her cheek.

"your cute. but too bad you will probably hate me becaue of what i am." i sigh and stood up and closed the basement door.

i sat down in front of her and waited patiently for her to wake up.

~~

Y/n POV

i woke up with an intense feeling on my head. i opened my eyes and looked around.

'where am i?'

"your awake. good." i didn't even realize there was a woman sitting in front of me.

"w-who are you?" i stuttered shit.

she chuckled softly. "don't worry about that love."

"love? wait where the hell am i?!" i shouted and tried to stand up but i was handcuffed to the chair.

"sorry. but i need to know you won't kill me." she stood up throwing the magazine.

"kill you? i don't even know you." i said and kept moving.

"stop moving or i'll bite you. your giving me anxiety." she turn around pacing.

"v-vampire?" i ask and she nodded.

"let me go." i said annoyed. i really wanted to kill her now.

"as if i'm going to do that y/n." she looked at me like i'm being an idiot.

i sighed and stopped moving my hand.

"what do you want from me?" i asked and eyeing her.

'she's beautiful... no! y/n what are you doing?'

"if i tell you then my plan's exposed." she raised an eyebrow and sat back on the chair.

"get me out of this damn handcuffs!" i shouted maintaining our eye contact.

she smiled sarcastically. "sorry princess i really want to go back to my family."

"which i hate." she mumbled the last part.

"then go why do you need me? let me go!"

she hissed softly. "it's not that simple."

i roll my eyes and looked away. ofcourse it's not.

"everything with you is not." i said with hate in my voice.

she smiled at me. "i know vampires killed your parents. but do know some vampires aren't actually evil."

"oh really? then what am i doing here handcuffed to a chair?" i asked raising an eyebrow.

"touché"