Chapter 30 ~End~

Y/n POV

"How is she?"

"she still won't talk to me. she only wants jennie."

here i am staring at the ceiling laying on my bed. i'm done breaking down. i can't handle my own tears anymore.

i heard a knock on my door and i said come
in.

"hey." jennie stood there with plate on her hands.

i chuckled and she walked towards me giving me the plate.

"what's funny?" she asked me and fixed my hair.

"i remember the time where you did this. except i'm locked in the room."

she chuckled and smiled at me gesturing me to eat.

"they're asking for you." jennie started and i just put food in my mouth.

"i know. i heard."

"so? when are you going outside? they miss you y/n. especially rosé she's suffering."

i look at her and put the plate aside.

"i know. i want to talk to her too. but a voice kept telling me not to. i remember the people we fed on. how they died. the image keeps flashing on my mind and it won't go. i might do it to our friends." i confessed and jennie shook her head and held my hand.

"you won't. don't listen to the voice in your head. listen to your heart and follow it." she pointed to my chest and i chuckled.

"I love you." i said and held her cheek.

"I love you too."

~~

Jennie's POV

"She still won't talk to me?" rosé asked as soon as i left y/n's room in my house.

i shook my head sadly. i heard her sigh in defeat. i sensed the sadness when she sighed.

"she said she wants too. but she can't. she needs time to put her emotions in place." i pat her shoulder before leaving to kill jungkook.

"you coming?" i asked as i passed red velvet.

"jesus chill." irene mumbled and i shook my head smiling.

we went towards my car and they all got in. i sped to jungkook's location.

sana managed to track him down and told me right away. he was at a small apartment in a small towm close to our city.

i asked red velvet if they can accompany me. nayeon and the others' couldn't. they needed the time to lay low.

"what did the guy that helped jungkook looked like?" i ask as i look at the road.

"Blue hair. tall. and pretty much knows how to fight since he beat us all." Joy said and i nodded.

~~

"Stop fucking pushing me!" i heard yeri bicker behind me.

"i'm not!" Wendy fired back.

"guys shut up we're here." irene beside me said as i pull the car in park.

"You're dead later son." yeri warned wendy before exiting the car. i laugh quietly and turned off the engine.

"how many do you think they are?" seulgi asked while we hide behind a tree.

"i don't know. want to find out?"

"Let's just go." irene said and we walked towards the door.

i didn't have the patience to knock and attack instead i just kicked down the door and went inside easily.