Chapter 26 ~Crazy For You~

Lot of changing pov

Mina's POV

"w-what the hell happened?" Rosé asked me as i help her up from the ground.

"they both turned their humanity switch off." i said.

"she's dead." rosé muttered and started to walk towards the unconscious soyeon on the side slowly moving.

before i can react rosé grabbed the collar of her shirt and pushed her against the wall her eyes full of hate.

"i have had enough of people keep pushing me against the wall..." soyeon muttered trying to get her mind in order.

"why the hell did you do that?!" rosé shouted and i went beside her waiting for an answer.

"i wanted jennie to experience what pain she made me go through. i didn't intend to make jennie turn her switch too. it was all y/n." rosé punched her face and let go of her passed out again.

"everything's going to be fi-" momo tried to calm down rosé but she scoffed.

"fine? really? i have lost my sister. my friend. and my girlfriend. everything that keeps me from falling apart is all gone!" rosé snapped and shouted at us.

"then nothing keeps me from killing myself. my whole family is gone." rosé whispered making me tense.

Irene grabbed her wrist and ran outside with chaeyoung.

"i'll tell her that we're going to bring back jisoo. it's the right thing." nayeon said and i nodded at the older.

"if we don't bring back jisoo we're doomed." i said and they went quiet.

'what were you thinking kim jennie?'

~~

Irene's POV

"we'll get them back chae." i said to her and she shook her head in defeat.

"y/n is stubborn since birth. jennie is like a wall that is hard to break down. no way in hell they'll be able to break through their humanity."

"I miss her too." i said and she looked at me.

"we all are."

"what now?" i ask.

"we bring back jisoo." Nayeon said from behind us.

"what?" chaeyoung turned around not believing mina.

"that was jennie's plan before she turned her switch. Jisoo is the only person who can turn jennie around."

"is it possible?" i asked crossing my arms.

"It is. we tried to bring back hanbin a close friend of jennie but we failed and lost him forever..."

"we're not going to make that mistake again." Rosé muttered.

"Let's go. jisoo's body is in jen's house." mina said and we all nodded.

-Y/N-

"Turn it off then..." soyeon challenged me as i walk closer.

"why would i? i have no reason to turn it off." i stopped.

"you have plenty of reasons y/n. you lost your parents. you are a vampire but a vampire hunter? you're parents should be ashamed." she smirked at me.

"how the hell-"

"your parents are pretty famous y/n. and a close friends of mine. they Helped me more than my own parents did. when i had learned that they died i was furious."

"enough of that." she smirked. "first you lost your parents. became a hybrid. lost a friend which i killed." she raised her hand i glared at her.

"and jennie is now ignoring you... how tragic."

"shut up."

"you should be greatful that i didn't kill your sist-" i didn't let her finish that sentence instead i sped to her and grabbed her neck.

"no... need for... that." she mumbled and punched me making me let go of her.

"you took everything that makes me whole. why? i don't even know you!" i shouted and she shook her head.

"it was suppose to be just jennie... but you came along in her life." she punched me on the stomach making me groan.

she went behind me and put her arms around my neck making me vulnerable.

"Turn. It. Off." she whispered close to my ear and i snapped.

i used my elbow and quickly beat it to her stomach making her let go of me.

we kept fighting until i no longer feel any pain in my heart. i felt tears rolling down and i don't even know why. i just cried for no reason while fighting soyeon.

"i've had enough!" i screamed and grabbed her neck tightly and slammed her hard to the wall while panting tired.

then i heard a door open...

(!)

"You do know they will not stop until we-" i talked but jenne kisses me.

"shh... let's not talk about that." she pulled away for a second and continued to kiss me.

i stood up and sat on her lap not breaking the kiss and she held my waist.

she bit my lower lip making me hiss in pain and she slipped her tongue inside my mouth.

her right hand gently went up to my nape and held it firmly pulling me closer to her.

she stood up carrying me and put me in front of her. she kissed my neck leaving marks all over and i didn't even try to supress my moans.

then i felt a pain in my neck and she was sucking my blood.

it felt odd and it confuses me. it didn't really hurt that much but it feels pleasurable as she did that.

"J-jennie..." i mumbled and felt her smile as she pull away her fangs.

"did it feel good? don't worry i'm not done with you yet." she smirked at me and took off my pants.

I pulled her closer to me and deeply kiss her. she put her hand down close to my vagina. she gently touched it and i moaned in our kiss.

jennie started to rub my clit roughly moving into a fast pace making my moans loud.

"shh... we're in an apartment with thin walls babe. try to tone it down a bit." she whispered seductively in my ear making me groan.

her other hands started to play with my left boob mkaing my breath hitch. she smirked at me and started to suck the blood in my neck again making this really hard for me.

"f-fuck..." i whispered hissing. it wasn't painful at all but i needed to scream.

then i released making her hand stop moving and kept sucking my blood.

"your blood is so sweet y/n... guess hybrids' have a sweeter blood than humans." she said and continued to suck my blood making me horny again.

"Your mine only y/n."

~~