Chapter 20 ~"it hurts... so much."~

Jennie's POV

i woke up in the car coughing. my eyes were blurry and my mind was not in the right place.

i pulled my together and open my eyes widely shaking my head to remove my dizziness.

i looked at my surroundings and saw trees. grass and dirt.

smoke was in front of me making me cough badly.

then i remembered y/n was in here too.

i tried to move but my right hand was dislocated. i shouted in agony. i moved it back to the right place and healed it using my left hand.

i raised my left hand and the car started to move to it's original place instead of sideways.

i exited the car and the girls were passed out and lots of blood can be seen.

i held onto my stomach since it was aching so badly. i hissed in pain as i forced the car door open by breaking it. the girls were passed out cold.

the closest one to me was irene who has lots of blood on her face and nose.

she was the one i decided to wake up and heal was irene.

"irene..." i said shaking her. "wake up!" i shouted and she started to open her eyes slowly.

"j-jennie...?" she asked looking at me with her eyes half open.

"come one let's get you out of this car so you can help me." i carried her to the ground and healed her instanly.

"are you okay now?" i ask panting.

"yeah... let's get the others out." she stood up waking up the other girls.

"y/n..." i fought the urge to leave this place and kill sandara.

"wak-" i was cut off by the picture of multiple glass and a metal rod in her stomach.

"y/n!" i shouted as i tried to carry her out of there.

the others were already outside awake. lisa was a little injured because y/n shielded her.

i lay y/n on the ground and the others' rushed to us.

"y/n babe wake up!" i said as my tears were falling.

"y-you can't go... not now!" i said and grabbed her phone in her pocket and dialed nayeon's number.

"nayeon! please come here! y-y/n is injured badly i-i'll send you the location." i didn't wait for her response.

my hands were trembling while pinning our location and send it to her and threw the phone to my side.

"call chaeyoung and tell her what h-happened." i said to irene and she nodded.

the others' decided to follow her to go to the top for privacy. i was left here with an unconvious y/n

"y/n... please don't leave me." i cried shouting at her.

"i love you. please don't g-go...." i said as my tears kept falling.

"i can't lose you too."

i wiped my tears as i hold her in my arms passed out. she can't be dead. she can't!

i couldn't do anything but to be helpless. my powers couldn't fix her. only minor injuries but y/n is really hurt.

a metal and probably sharp rod in her stomach. multiple glass on her face.
she has a blackeye on her right.
her nose was bleeding so was her mouth.
and her left arm has a long wound.