Chapter 8 ~a month~

Jennie's POV

it's been a month and y/n has been getting the hand out of the whole being a hybrid thing.

y/n also confessed to the public what she is.

A lot of people stand against her but some did side with her.

Momo was actually the hybrid jisoo talked about and helped y/n in adjusting her new life.

while me? well...

"can you not actually pin me on the wall every single time we do this?" y/n said as i kiss her cheeks.

"what's the fun in that?" i held both sides of her cheeks and look into her eyes deeply and sincerely.

"someone might see us..."

"i don't care." i continued to attack her lips and she kept pushing me lightly.

me and Y/n has been doing this occationaly. we agreed no feelings attatched but i like her.

i couldn't help it. i kissed her first and she didn't mind at all. my emotions might get the better of me because of her and her charms.

everytime y/n has been asked to go out i always get mad. but i know i just need to hide my feelings. i didn't have the right to be jealous because we aren't official... not yet anyways.

she pushed me off of her and i gave her a confused look "why did you push me away?"

"because people might see us. we are in a dressing room for christ sakes." she put her shirt back on while i was here frustated.

"can we atleast hang out today?"

yeah she's still living in my house since chaeyoung has been inviting people more often.

"ofcourse." she looked at me and went towards me.

she kissed passionatly. i kissed her back savoring this moment. i never want to let her go to another person that isn't me.

she pulls away. "let's go. Jisoo is probably waiting outside." she took my hand and pulls us out of here.

~~

after that incident me jisoo and y/n went to a diner eating and all.

"so you're telling me that you used to date my sister?" y/n had her mouth open.

i laughed and closed her mouth using my hand. she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"yeah... suprised she didn't tell you."

"she has her problems i have mine." y/n looked outside.

"so how is jennie treating you?"

i look at jisoo and gave me an innocent look. she walked in on us kissing one time and has been non stop talking about it.

"it's not official jisoo." i rolled my eyes and mumbled 'yet'

"and besides y/n doesn't want to be in a relationship anyways... right y/n?" i looked over at y/n who was still looking outside.

Y/n POV

'h-how is she here...? i thought she left and never came back?!'

i looked outside to see irene... my ex unfortunately. she was there sitting on the hood of her car while using her phone.

"right y/n?" i heard jennie's voice and snapped me out of trance.

"uh- *cough* sorry?" i looked at her confused and she just smiled.

"nothing nothing." the two continued talking while i keep looking at irene.

Flashback to their breakup

"Yes chae i will come to visit later. i need to see irene... yes she's sick. i just gotten out of school yes. Okay okay bye!" i put my phone in my pocket.

irene missed half of her classes because she was sick. she told me not to worry and just stay in class but i wasn't just going to sit there and worry about my girlfriend.

Irene wouldn't answer my calls so i just went straight there holding soup i made in my house.

i was already in front of her house but the door was wide open.

i frown. it was strange that irene just opened her door without even checking.

i shrug and went in leaving my shoes.

"irene?" i said loudly but no one answered.

i left the soup on her living room and noticed a bag there i don't recognise. i put my bag down at the floor.

i was getting more curious as to where she is so i checked her bedroom.

the door was slightly open and i saw i-irene on the bed with another girl.

she was burrying her face on her neck and didn't even realize i was here.

i opened the door with much force and she jumped looking at me with her mouth full of blood.

"Y-y/n?!" she stood up and i felt my tears falling from my cheeks.

"y-your...? you c-can't..." i can barely speak. instead i ran out of the room

it's not just i saw her sucking the blood out of the girl. her hands were roaming around her body and i knew that she was cheating on me.

not only she is a vampire but she's cheating on me...

i stop at the living room to get my bag but i felt a pair of hands hugging my waist.

"y/n let me explain... please" i heard her sobs begging for me to stop and listen. but i didn't want to hear an excuse she has to say.

i turned around and she let go of her grip on my waist. "what's there to explain irene? you almost slept with someone and your a vampire. see? i understand so there's no need to Explain."

"you hurt me. i get it. now please. let me leave so i can't take any more of this pain just by seeing you..."

"I..." irene was left speechless so i took that opportunity

after i reached the sidewalk my tears begun flooding back.

'if i stay away from any relationship i'll never be able to love again. i swear i won't love anyone so i can't be hurt... it's that easy...'

flashback end

~~

the whole time i was still in my own world until to the point jennie drived us back to her house.

we just arrived and i sat directly to the couch on the living room.

"you okay?" jennie sat down beside me and handed me a water bottle. i thanked her and took the water.

"yeah i just saw something that ruined my day." i gave her an assuring smile and gulped down the water.

"enlighten me?" she put her arms around my shoulder and i leaned onto her.

"it's my ex. i saw her outside the diner earlier. and memories of our breakup came rushing back all in once."

~~