Chapter 19 ~Fight~

Jennie's POV

i kept looking at y/n as we walk towards the house. she looks so angry with the fact that they have her bestfriend.

i decided to hold her hand and she looked at me with a smile assuring she's okay.

i turned my eyes to red as we keep getting closer. the others' did the same.

"so what's the plan?" irene asked us from behind.

i shrug and pressed the doorbell. "we say hi."

a guy answered looking at us confused. i laughed and kicked him on the stomach making him fly inside the house.

many people inside go to the guy and looked at us.

"them." one of them said and ran to us to attack.

jisoo chaeyoung and others' were already inside attacking.

i sped to the enemies and started to kill them one by one.

i can't help but keep looking at y/n while attacking them. her eyes were so dark and gold. her werewolf claws were out and vampire fangs.

i keep attacking. there were so many enemies coming from all direction and i couldn't keep track on where they got from.

then i saw jisoo almost getting lost by a werewolf. i ran behind the guy and bit his neck making him fall to the ground dead.

"you okay?" i ask jisoo and she nodded.

y/n came running to me and hugged me tight.

"woah you okay?" i hugged her back realizing only a little people left.

"i just thought this was the end" she snuggled up to hug me tightly. too tight.

"uh.. y/n?" i said as i was now shouting in pain as she keeps squeezing me.

"jen?" i heard a voice and it was y/n. i pushed the girl away from me and she started laughing.

"gosh you are so unpredictable kim." she started shaking and she wasn't y/n.

she's a hybrid who messed with me. i saw MY y/n hold my hand glaring at this mysterious woman who tried to kill me.

"i should probably introduce myself..." she said and looked at us.

"sandara park." she said and gave us a devilish smirk.

"how do you know me?" i asked her and y/n pulled me closer to her.

"you don't recognise me? i'm hurt jennie..." she held her hand over to her chest and laughed.

i saw y/n rolled her eyes.

she walked around the house while looking at my friends behind me and y/n.

"what do you want from us?" y/n asked and sandara turned her attention to us.

"that's quite easy Ms. Park..."

"i want you all to suffer." she said and turned her eyes to gold and decided to attack the girl beside me.

i pushed her away and blocked the incoming punch from sandara.

"really going to protect the girl you love jennie?"

i pushed her away and she chuckled.

more enemies were coming and i saw the girls' behind me getting ready to fight.

y/n went beside me again.

"why did you push me away?" she asked and kept her gaze to our enemies.