Chapter 25 ~Humanity~

Y/n POV

after jisoo's death that shocked all of us everything went quiet.

jennie started to push everyone around her including me.

chaeyoung was locked in jisoo's room for a week not wanting to speak or see anyone but me.

I however was taking out my anger on jungkook. i keep visiting him everyday torturing him. he never changed and kept laughing.

"she doesn't want anyone y/n. please understand." mina said through the phone as i keep pacing around my room.

"i know i know... can i atleast talk to her please?"

five seconds of silence was the response. my heart aches knowing that mina is there to comfort jennie but not me...

"she said no. i'm really sorry y/n. she's in a tight place right now. i need to go okay?"

i nodded and hung up.

i threw my phone on the wall making my wall crack and my phone broken.

"y/n?" the door opened and it was rosé. her eyes were red and tears were slowly pouring.

i shook my head and sob. chaeyoung ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"I-i can't..." i said through my crying and rosé shook her head.

"yes you can. you can get through this."

"jennie won't even talk to me rosé... how can i get through this? jisoo died so did jennie."

~~

Jennie's POV

"i feel bad..." mina said as i look at my computer screen trying to find why did soyeon survive my bite.

"don't be. when this is all over i'll apologize." i said as i type through my keyboard.

"so she's really alive?" mina said and sat beside me.

"yes... i can't waste another second knowing she's out there and might kill anyone i know."

"what about jisoo? when will you resurrect her?"

"soon. i first need to fucking kill soyeon."

"isn't it a bright idea to tell Rosé and y/n what you're planning?"

i stopped typing. "no it isn't i trust you that you will not tell them."

she nodded and watch me do my work.

i couldn't tell anyone but mina. others' might be in danger. especially y/n and rosé.

i don't want to tell them i'm going to resurrect my bestfriend. they might push me to do it now and i don't have time.

soyeon might intrude and stop the resurrection of jisoo which is a collateral damage and i might lose her.

'sorry y/n but you need to bare with the pain for a while..'

~~

Chaeyoung's POV

"are you crazy? you might get yourself killed." i said and followed y/n as she walk to the garage.

she didn't speak instead she ignored me and opened her car door.

i slammed it close making her look at me.

"i can't just sit here and do nothing. Jennie is probably in her room mourning." she said not wanting to change her mind.

i sigh. "let me go with you."