Chapter 23 ~Gone~

Jennie's POV

"hey!" she shouted and i hugged her.

"sorry i haven't visited you for a while." i said and let go of her.

"no problem. thank you for placing me into this memory." she said and i nodded.

"so what's going on while i have been here in my own world?"

i sigh and we both sit on the bench. i held her hand tightly and she rest her head on my shoulder.

rosé was only a werewolf so she can't do this with y/n. jisoo came here often for y/n and tells stories about how chaeyoung misses her

we also had stuff going on the outside world some were good.

sandara never showed up ever since y/n was here. which was a good sign.

jungkook never tried to escape the basement another good sign.

"how is chaeyoung? i miss her badly." y/n muttered and my eyes turned watery.

chaeyoung has been admitted on a hospital receiving human treatments.

she tried to kill herself because she misses y/n so much.

that's the only thing she knows.

"she's getting better everyday don't worry y/n she'll be fine." i said comforting her.

"i just wish i can wake up to tell her i'm okay." she said and her tears were falling.

"you will. let's just wait okay?" i said and she nodded.

~~

"how you feeling?" i asked the girl laying on the bed in a hospital.

"great. but also broken still." she said and i sighed.

"she misses you too. she's worried." i said and she weakly smiled.

"she doesn't need to. i'm fine now."

i heard my phone beep in my pocket and i excused my self.

"hello?"

"jisoo? what's up?"

"it's y/n..." she started and i can sense the sad tone in her voice.

"unnie? what's wrong with y/n?" i asked a little loudly causing chaeyoung to look at me.

"you need to come here now." sha said and i hung up.

i can sense something was wrong.

"let's go." i said to chaeyoung but she looked at me confusingly

"what's wrong? did something happened to
y/n?" she sat up looking at me.

"i don't know either. let's go i'll compel the doctor to release you early." i helped her stand up and led her outside.

~~

"Jisoo?!" i shouted as i opened the door with chaeyoung on my side panicking too.

"chu?!" i shouted again as i grew closer to y/n's room.

i expected to see her on her bed still asleep but no.

she wasn't in the bed no where to be found. instead i saw jisoo on the floor unconscious.

"jisoo!" i heard rosé shout and ran towards my best friend.

i just stood there unable to move as i process the fact that y/n is no where to be found and jisoo is on the ground passed out.

"chu!" the sound of chaeyoung pleading made me snap back to reality.

i ran towards the girl and carried her to the bed and shake her awake.

"jisoo..." i said as calm as i can be while rosé held her hand tightly.

her eyes slowly moving and she started to move also. a part of me felt relieve she's okay but a part of me also was worried.

"r-rosé?" jisoo mumbled her eyes half open.

i sighed and backed away so that rosé can hug her girlfriend.

"y/n? where is my sister?" i heard rosé ask but jisoo looked at me with a sorry face.

"i-i couldn't save her i'm sorry..." she said making me and rosé more confused.

"what happened?" rosé asked while holding her hand.

"when i got in here to check up on her she was no where to be found..."

"i then called you jen because she was gone. after that call i heard a noise behind me so i looked behind me and sandara was there holding y/n."

"before i can react she threw some dust at me making me dizzy and everything went black."

"i'm sorry jen i'm really sorry." jisoo cried and i hugged her tightly.

"you couldn't do anything. it's okay it's not your fault." i said as her tears keep falling.

"good thing i installed a camera right?" i said and she laughed because she was telling me it wasn't necessary in the past i still did it.

"i need to go and check it." i said and pulled away and she nodded.

i sped to the camera room quickly finding the footage.

i looked closely at the right time where she disappeared and found it.

a figure which i'm guessing is sandara walked towards y/n. i clenched my fist and it turned white.

she carresed her face softly and studying her face closely. i felt a sudden rage inside me.

then she went lower to her neck and grabbed it tightly making the monitor beside her beep.

i punched the wall beside me and it broke. my eyes grew wider at the scene.

eventually she stopped gripping her neck and carried her. i heard footsteps coming which i guess was jisoo.

sandara panicked and carried y/n behind the door and let jisoo in.

jisoo took out her phone and called me. after that she turned around to a sudden noise and sandara threw a dust like something and she passed out.

then y/n and dara was no where to be found.

i shouted angrily and threw the vase beside me. i took a deep breath relaxing my nerves but i couldn't.

all i care was y/n and how i'm going to get her back.

"jennie come see this." chaeyoung entered the room gesturing me to go back to y/n's room.

i quickly followed and saw jisoo reading something.

she gave it to me and read it out loud.

"jennie. if you want your precious y/n you need to come to me. don't bring anyone else but her sister or else she's dead. i found a way to wake her up too i'm feeling a little good now... nevermind that will never happen. i'll text you in a few hours and send the address. ciao!"

i crumpled the paper and threw it on the wall.

"what are we going to do?" jisoo asked making me listen.

"we have to do what she says or y/n will die."

~~