Chapter 17 ~Guilt~

Jennie's POV

"You bastard!" i shouted at him and he looked back at me smiling like an idiot.

"so you finally saw jisoo? how is she?" he asked with an evil smile.

i didn't speak instead i raised my hand and he started to choke.

"c-coward..." he said and i tightened the grip on his neck.

i moved froward to him and dropped my hand and punched him on his jaw and he whined on the pain.

"you should of just left instead of attacking my best friend, jeon." i said and he wiped the blood off of his mouth.

he laughed. "what? i just leave without any revenge? you should know vampires are hungry for vengeance."

"i heard y/n lashing out when i was at that basement." he smirked at me and i punched him and he fell to the ground.

"that was none of your business." i said and panted clenching my fist.

"so you practically let y/n's parents die? ouch no wonder the girl left." he said and grabbed his neck and squeezed.

he still managed laugh like a maniac. "you'll get what's coming to you soon kim... you wait."

and with that he passed out and i stopped and let go of his neck.

"jennie?"

i froze at the voice that i heard. that soothing and beautiful voice...

but then i looked back and saw no one there. i mentally slapped myself to thinking y/n might come get me.

i cursed and carried jungkook to my car and threw him in the trunk.

i looked at my rear view mirror and saw myself with a little blood on my face. i sigh and wiped it off and drove to my house.

~~

Y/n POV

i cursed mentally and hid from jennie. i accidentally said her name at shock. she heard it and looked at my direction.

good thing i hid and i heard her sigh. i felt guilty that she thinks she heard me.

i wiped a tear from my face and sped to jennie's house and check on jisoo.

as soon as i entered the house jisoo was there practically laying on top of a sleeping rosé. they were both asleep and nayeon was at the couch on her phone.

"hey." i said at nayeon and she waved.

"how is she?" i asked and slumped on the couch beside her.

"goooood..." she said while having her eyes glued to her phone. probably didn't even heard my question and just spat out a word.

i rolled my eyes and took the phone from her hand. we've always been this playful and it was fun to do this to her.

"hey give that back!" she whispered/shouted at me as i stood up and tried to take the phone.

i looked at the screen and she was texting someone named Jeongyeon.

"oohh... who's jeongyeon??" i asked and gave her a playful smirk.

she snatched the phone from me and laughed. i saw her blush and i rolled my eyes.

"no one." she got back on the couch as i laugh.

"well it certainly wasn't 'no one' when you have your mind somewhere else." i said and caused this to wake up the two sleeping girls in front of us.

"what happened?" jisoo said slowly sitting up. she looked back and realized she has been on top of rosé and blushed hard.

"guys can't i just sleep peacefully?" rosé said closing her eyes shut again.

i threw her a pillow and she glared at me.

"well you need to wake up since i want to go home now." i said.

i wanted to leave before jennie can come home. i know i'm stupid and not wanting to confront her. i'm scared of what she's going to say.

then the front door opened and jennie was dragging jungkook on the floor and let go of him.

"can anyone help?" she said and everybody looked at me.

i gave the three girls that was close to me a glare and they just silently laughed.

while chaeyoung was eyeing jennie with hate in her eyes. before chaeyoung can attack her i stood up helping jennie.

i felt chaeyoung's gaze on my back and i shook off the feeling.

jennie hesitantly looked at me and removed her eyes from me and grabbed jungkooks arm and dragged him to the basement.

i helped too and even threw him on the bed.

i saw jennie trying to get something from behind a cabinet.

"what are you doing?" i asked

"getting chains so he won't be getting out for the third time." she pulled something and it was indeed metal chains.

"help me out?" she asked looking at me.

i can still see the guilt and regret in her eyes. i shook my head and nodded at the older as we both chained jungkook to the bed.

"y/n..." jennie started and i ignored her feeling like i didn't heard anything. i tightened the chains aggressively.

"can you talk to me please?" jennie stopped chaining him and looked at me.

i avoided eye contact and i continued to chain him up.

"y/n..." she grabbed my hand causing me to stop.

i looked up and she was staring at me getting more and more desperate for a decent conversation.

"i need to go. i'm sure you can do this alone." i said before i can lash out again. before she can speak i was already gone.

i saw the three laughing while jisoo has her arms around chaeyoung's waist. i smiled at the scene.

"chaeng let's goo!" i shouted and i was at the door.

"fine fine!" she groaned and jisoo kissed her on the cheeks.

i laughed when chaeyoung was frozen in place and naeyon was teasing the two.

chaeyoung used her powers to run out the house and inside her car waiting for me.

when i got in i was dead laughing. she glared at me and didn't say anything. instead she just drove off the parking to our house.

i managed to calm down after chaeyoungs' multiple slaps on my shoulder.

"really like her huh?" i asked smiling. i wasn't teasing her i was making sure if she like her.

she shook her head and made me confused.

she looked at me for a second. "i love her."

~~

Jisoo's POV

"what happened down there?" i ask the girl who was drinking water.

"she didn't even looked at me for a minute. just a second and she ran off." jennie sighed and put the glass down almost breaking it.

"calm down jen." i said and she nodded while facing the floor.

"are you fine?" i ask her.

she looked up and saw pain in her eyes.
"i will be when she finally talks to me..."

jennie ran to her room leaving me here.

i decided to stay the night in case jennie does something stupid. i used her guest bedroom and slept the night.

~~