Chapter 22 ~torture~

Let's just appreciate that little baby up there ^^

"Humanity switch" it's when you can turn off your humanity switch and feel nothing. it's in the vampire diaried and the originals :>

Jennie's POV

"I love you too..." she said and held my hand. i sighed and wiped her tears.

"don't cry."

"why shouldn't i? this is probably our las-"

i kissed her instead of letting her finish that sentence.

i pulled away and she blushed.

"don't you ever think like that." i demanded and she laughed and she nodded anyways.

"what if it is?"

"it isn't. i'll make sure of it."

"what if it is??" she asked again.

i sighed. "do you trust me?"

"you know i do."

"then it isn't y/n."

she pouted and i laughed at her cuteness.

"Jen... jennieee..." i heard a familiar voice shake me.

"jen?" y/n said looking worried. i looked at myself and saw myself slowly fading.

"someone's waking me up love." i smiled sadly at her.

"don't leave please." she pleaded but i held her hand and kissed her slowly.

"i'll be back i promise." i kissed her cheek and she slowly smiled at me.

then i was back at that awful room in the sick reality where y/n is still asleep on a bed.

i growled furiously.

i looked up and saw jisoo looking nervous. i told her not to disturb me unless it's important.

"better be important unnie..." i said impatiently staring at y/n.

"jungkook demanded your presence at your house. he says he has information you need."

i stood up and kissed y/n's forehead and leaving the room jisoo following me.

"what is it?" i ask her as i change my
clothes in my closet.

"he didn't told the girls. he said he only wanted to tell you pesronally."

i walked out of my closet and i snatched my car keys from my desk.

"stay here. chaeyoung's out taking care of lisa. i need you to be here with y/n." i said and jisoo sadly nodded.

i didn't want to act like this but this is jennie without the girl who is making her smile so brightly.

this is the girl without a y/n Park. this is probably going to be me when y/n is gone...

jisoo also had problems with chaeyoung but i need her to take care of my girl. i will make it up to her when this is all over.

i couldn't thank her enough when she's always there for me.

me jisoo and hanbin made a pact 100 years ago. it was silly but meaningful.

we swore to be always there for each other through thick and thin. even if we have our own problems we need to be there for each other.

'Always and forever.'

[Sorry guys that was the line from 'the originals' hehe i couldn't think of another line sori]

Too bad he broke that promise when he died.

i raced to my house just want this to be over with so i can be with y/n again.

~~

"password?" i heard mina through the door. i rolled my eyes and lookrd directly at the camera.

"i swear i will throw out chaeyoung if you-"

she opened the door and laughed nervously.

"why didn't you said anything? i should've let you in immediately." she opened the door widely and i laughed as i came in.

"can't stay away from chaeyoung huh?" i said and she blushed so hard.

"now where's the bastard?" i said in a serious tone.

"tied up to the chair. garlic around him like you said." she guided me downstairs.

i unlocked all the passcode needs to be done and there he was almost beaten to death.

his mouth was bleedin so was his nose. his hair is a mess and looks worn out.

i scoffed at his shape. y/n is in a much worse state than you.

i picked the syringe beside him and slammed it in his neck injecting the fluids in him making him gasp for air.

her slowly panted and looked at me. "Jennie kim the woman i wanted to see."

"i don't have all day jk. what the hell do you want?" i crossed my arms looking serious at him.

"sandara. she's the one who attacked you that night right?" he said with a smug smirk on his face.

"what do you know about sandara?" i asked him.

"she's a world class businesswoman here in seoul. she's untouchable and compelled half of her employees into working with her."

i raised an eyebrow intrigued.

"she goes by dara on the streets. she's an amazing assassin for hire who never fails at her job."

"she would seduce her targets and make them believe she's madly in love with them. then break their hearts and kill them."

my eyes grew wide to her business in the vampire world.

"how do you know that?" i asked.

"because jennie... she's my ex." he smirked widely.

~~

"what if she comes here and take jungkook? i can't fight a hybrid mina." i exclaimed and put both of my hand on my face.

"she probably won't. besides you have tons of powers." she said and i smiled weakly.

"that's what gotten her killed." i said and she was silent.

"you know clearly that was an accident. she probably doesn't blame you unnie." mina told me and i shook my head.

"it wasn't an acciedent mina. i had my switch turned off." i said and she looked at me with pity.

"them don't blame yourself. she'll kill you for putting yourself in torment." she said and i laughed lightly.

"i miss her too but she's gone." she said that made my heart ache.

"i need to go to y/n. look after jungkook for a while." i said and stood up from the couch.

she nodded and i walked outside to my car getting ready to meet y/n again.

"i miss you already. what are you doing in that little head of yours y/n?"

~~