Chapter 27 ~Resurrection~

Rosé's POV

"oh jisoo..." i said and caressed her cheek studying her face.

she was still not alive and the others' were getting ready to resurrect her. she looks so pale and no life was no longer around her.

"i only hope you can come back to me and we can start over some where..." i felt a tear drop and i quickly wipe it.

"Come back kim jisoo. your the only one i need in this life." i cupped her cheek with my right hand and smiled sadly.

"it's time chae." i heard dahyun behind me and i took a last look at jisoo before turning around.

"are they ready?" i ask looking at dahyun.

"they already found two witches to bring her back to life." i walked to her side and looked at the casket where jisoo lays.

"let's wait for them then." i said and she nodded.

after a few seconds twice came in with two men beside them walking to me and dahyun's direction.

"i thought wizard was the male version of witch? why aren't you called wizard then?" sana asked the one looking frustated guy.

"it just is sana." the other guy replied looking at  the body behind me.

"but-" sana was suppose to speak but tzuyu stopped her.

"babe you aren't going to win this one." tzuyu whispered making us laugh while the girl pouted.

"Kim seokjin." the one sana was keep bugging extended his hand towards me and i shook it.

"Park chaeyoung."

"this is kim namjoon my brother." he said and i just nodded.

"can you do it now please? i can't wait any longer actually." i said and the both chuckled.

"sure just watch behind us and don't interrupt our chant or else we will lose her connection." namjoon said and i nodded slowly making them pass.

i moved a little farther not wanting to make a wrong move and it will all mess up.

Red velvet was not able to come because they needed to guard jungkook making sure no one comes for his rescue.

"are you okay?" i heard Nayeon ask me and i hesitated but nodded while looking at jisoo.

"she'll be fine. she's coming back chae." i heard mina on my left and patted my back.

"i'm counting on that."

namjoon and jin placed candles around them and jisoo and had books in front of them. they both held hands and closed their eyes.

the room was dead silent no one dared to make a sound.

the two started to say other language over and over. i clenched my fist staring at jisoo's face waiting for a reaction or anything.

after jin and rm keep saying the same word over and over again the ground started shaking and i lowered my body on instinct.

"what's going on?" jihyo asked me and i keep looking at jisoo. the two keep going and i felt nervous.

then jisoo's body started to float up slowly and the casket moved to the side falling. i saw her hand slowly twitching and her eyes started to move.

i gasp and stumbled backwards hitting the wall. tzuyu ran to me before i can fall.

the last word was said and they both shouted and jisoo fell to the floor and i rushed to her.

"chu?" i whispered my tears falling and let her lay on my lap.

"chu answer me..." i said and everyone went to me waiting too.

the room was filled with silence too everybody looking nervous and tense. i didn't bothered
to look up and kept my eyes on jisoo.

"jisoo... answer me please."

"move talk blink breath anything!" i shouted waiting for her.

it feels like forever and jisoo still didn't show any signs of life.

i whimpered and let my head rest on her stomach and held her hand tightly.

"R-Rosé...?" a soft voice spoke making me sit up and look at jisoo.

"jisoo!" i screamed and hugged her tightly. i hear the girls squeal and smile.

"hey..." she said and hugged back. i didn't bother to wipe my tears and let it flow.

"we'll give you some privacy." jeongyeon said and they all left leaving me and jisoo alone.

"i missed you so much." i mumbled and she chuckled slightly.

"i'm here now chae... i won't leave. i promise." she caressed my hair and that made me more calm.

"do i am kind of craving love..." she pulled away and looked at me still pale.

"here." i put my hair over my left shoulder and she looked at me in disbelief.

"what? no i might hurt you chaeng..." she said looking deeply in my eyes.

"i trust you." i said and she held my hand.

"i love you.." she said and i kissed her. she moved her hand to my cheek.

she pulled away and went lower to my jaw up to my neck slowly kissing it making me moan lightly.

she looked up at me and i nodded assuring her it's okay.

she let her fangs out and it sinked into me. it hurts at first but she is slowly giving me pleasure. gosh jisoo.

"c-chu..." i said and she continued holding the back of my neck tightly.

after a few seconds she pulled away and cleaned my neck of blood and her mouth.

"are you okay?" she asked worried. i smiled at her and nodded.

"i love you too." i hugged her.

~~

"What do you mean she flipped her switch?!" jisoo shouted in disbelief.

"y/n managed to convince jennie. y/n also has her switched turn off so y/n didn't meant too." momo said and jisoo let go of my waist and walked around.

"why the hell would she do that?" she whispered.

"we were hoping that you might be the one who can switch her mind." jihyo said and i looked at jisoo worringly.

"do you know their location?" i asked before jisoo can. we actually haven't talked about them. we were focused on jisoo first.

"yes. i tracked y/n's phone and they are at..." sana opened her laptop and started typing.

"at.. huh?" sana looked confused at her laptop.

"what is it?" jisoo asked looking at sana.

"a-at your house chaeyoung." sana looked up to me so did everyone.

i scoffed while half smiling. "they knew i'm not home so they went to me and y/n's house for shelter."

"smart move." i mumbled.

"let's go then?" jisoo was going to go out but i stopped her and looked at the others' and they nodded leaving the room.

"what what's wrong?" she held both my hands.

"you need to rest first. build up your energy."

she smiled. "i'm fine rosé... we need to get to them before they do anything worse."

"ofcourse we will. tomorrow chu you need to rest."

she sighed and looked down. "fine but first thing in the morning we will get them. okay?"

i nodded and kissed her.

"i miss you so much."

~~