Chapter 11 ~The ex~

Y/n POV

"Hello love..."

i scoffed while looking at irene. she just looks at me and smirks.

"missed me?" she threw me a devilish smirk that made me fall for her in the past.

i rolled my eyes. "really irene?"

"irene? as in your...?" jennie beside me spoke and i nod.

"lovely to meet you. are you her friend? cousin? or did little y/n already replace me?" she walked towards us and offered her hand to jennie.

jennie didn't shake it. "so you're telling me this... yeah you fell for her?"

i smiled and tried to stop a laugh coming from my mouth. irene just smiled and looked down.

she dropped her hand and chuckled.

"what are you doing here? last time i saw you was when... oh right you know the rest." i smiled trying to hide the fact i'm still hurt.

"maybe if we talk privately i'll tell you." she looked over at jennie who was gazing at her.

i gestured jennie to go back inside while i deal with her. she hesitated at first but i kissed her cheek and she nodded.

"aw.. young love." she mocked her but jennie rolled her eyes.

"now what do you want irene?" i ask while looking at the view behind me.

"you." she said and i turn around to see her smirking.

i scoffed. "what do you mean me?"

"i want you back."

"yeah right. i'm not going to ignore the fact that you lied and cheated one me."

she went beside me and stare at the moon and how the clouds are blocking it.

"do you miss me y/n?" she asked while looking at the moon.

"do you miss how i care and touch you every single day?" she now looked at me deeply.

"ofcourse i did irene... i loved you and you just went ahead sucking the blood of a woman i don't even know." i sighed.

i looked at her and saw pity in her eyes before speaking.

"do you still?" she asked waiting for my response.

"I... i don't know irene." i looked away trying to shake off my tears.

she held both sides of my shoulder making me look at her. her eyes were screaming for any response that will end up good.

"please tell me... it kills me to don't know what you're feeling. everyday i feel the pain in my heart. i tried to shake it away but i can't y/n... seeing you right now in front of me? it made it go away. seeing you happy and well here at this ball also made me happy..." a tear drop from her eye.

"i don't know what you are doing to me Park
y/n... you make me crazy." she pulled me closer to her and our faces were inches away.

"irene..." i whispered the tears were screaming to drop.

"kiss me... one last time." she said and panting.

"irene i can't..." i mumbled but she shook her head.

"please y/n..." she moved her right hand to my face to wipe the tear i didn't even notice fall.

"Y/n?" a voice made me come back and back away from irene.

irene turned her back and held her head up wiping her tears.

"Let's go... i'm taking you back yo my house." jennie walk up to me and grabbed my wrist.