Chapter 5 ~Powers~

Jennie's POV

"hey." i blankly said to y/n who just woke up.

"breakfast already?" she asked and sat down on the bed fixing her hair.

"yup. it's 8 and you should be really waking up early." i placed the tray of food on her lap.

"so i've been thinking." she stopped to swallow the food in her mouth. i chuckled and listen.

"can i go outside for a change? it's killing me to be here all the time. and if you did i'll tell my sister to drop the search party for me which i think it's already happening."

my eyes widen a little at her words. and she pouted too. damn it y/n...

"fine after you eat. i can't handle that pout." i pinched her cheeks and i laughed.

"ani~ don't do that." she  pushed my hand away and i laughed even more.

"stay here i'll get a phone so you can contact you sister." she clapped her hands in excitement and i chuckled.

'she's like a kid that has gotten a candy.'

i sped off to go upstairs and grab my phone. so she can contact her sister.

i cleaned my house a little bit when y/n can come here it's clean.

i went back down to the basement and y/n is sitting there and she finished her food i smile at her.

i sat beside her and gave her my phone. i moved closer to her so i can see what she's doing.

i know i'm suppose to trust her but i'm paranoid af.

but she was telling the truth. she texted a number and it said.

Me
Hey. it's y/n. my phone broke so i borrowed
a friend's phone to contact you. i'm just
fun here. don't worry i'm not missing and i
am perfectly fine with my friend. so drop the
search party and relax. your little sister is safe.

i smiled at her message. she really loves her sister.

"there. done. now can we-" she was cut off my a ring on my phone.

she laughed and picked up the phone and put it on speaker.

"y/n?!" the girl shouted and i flinched a little at the loudness.

"yes yes it's me." y/n has a smile on her face. while looking at me.

i gave her a smile and listened to chaeyoung, i'm guessing cry.

"where have you been? didn't you thought to tell me that your going somewhere?! i'm worried as hell here!" chaeyoung was crying and shouting at the same time.

"relax now. i'm safe and sound here. i got to go do something okay? bye love you!" y/n said while looking at me.

'why did i feel like she said love you to me?'

"fine. i'm calling your boss and say to drop the search party. love you too!"

she hung up and gave me the phone back. i raise an eyebrow and stood up.

"Let's go?" i ask. she squealed in excitement and stood up.

"hold my hand." i took out my hand and waited for her.